Anthony Joshua being drug tested........

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by BaronSamedi, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Smithson

Smithson Active Member Full Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Yeah I would be absolutely gobsmacked if wlad hasn't been juicing all these years. He actually looked in better shape at 39 than he did 29. Don't get me wrong I know you can build muscle late in life but his gains looked to much and no one can fight age.
    How can a guy who has been training and competing since he was a child look better at 39 compared to 29?! His body would of been starting to slow down well before it has without some help.

2. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    No roid gut in that pic

3. mgmark7

mgmark7 Active Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Is this picture real? The person taking the blood sample doesn't look very professional. Make up and jewellery on, hair hanging down and in stocking feet. No surgical gloves. I would be concerned about cross contamination of the sample or at least giving grounds for an appeal on poor practice if someone failed a test.

S.K and Nablonicasso like this.
  4. LondonRingRules

LondonRingRules Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 5, 2011
    People need to understand How important pose/angles/lighting/editing are to making someone look muscular, especially when comparing candid pics to ones where he's on a shoot. It's a terrible angle, with bad lighting and he's sitting down. Even professional fitness models look very different in real life or in candid pics to what you see from their shoots. Joshua is the same size/bodyfat he's always been.

Also drug testing means absolutely nothing, he is on PEDs just like every other world class athlete.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    S.K and JoffJoff like this.
  5. S.K

S.K Active Member banned Full Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Thank you.

Someone with some common sense!

Everyone whose saying he looks smaller etc has no idea.

Angles, blood flow, can literally make someone 'look' 5 stone heavier in 10 mins.

As the above poster said, if AJ stood up, weight lifted for 10 minutes, then tensed, he would look like he always looks.

6. emallini

emallini Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 16, 2008
    He looks exactly the same as he always does

7. S.K

S.K Active Member banned Full Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

8. thornpipe

thornpipe Active Member Full Member

May 11, 2016
    Great point raised here

9. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Lol sit slumped like that in a chair and see how muscular you look.

Pointless debating this ****, for anyone who knows even the slightest bit about this subject, Wlad and AJ both on bucketloads of drugs.

S.K likes this.
  10. Chalky

Chalky Member Full Member

Jul 18, 2016
    He will be massive come the weigh in and fight night. This picture is entirely irrelevant.

Also, this witch hunt against Joshua is just silly. Before he did VADA testing everyone was saying how guilty he was and asking Hearn to get him VADA tested. He is now enrolled with VADA (where loads of other boxers have declined) and people are now saying its 'irrelevant anyway' the lad cant win.

FFS just get behind the boy and support him. Everyone just wants to see him fail, which is just completely sad. But yet the funny thing is they all want Tyson Fury to return but HE was the one who actually got caught doping and is completely fat. Says a lot really...

On_The_Ropes and ryanm8655 like this.
  11. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Talking about the pot calling the kettle black! :lol:
    Look at our 'murrican boxing hero! He's so good, he's so good, he's the best F-er! He's... on peds... again... like the others...Quick! Give him a TUE!
    Followed by the obvious "THEY'RE ALL ON PEDS ANYWAY!" copout.

12. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    yeh it might explain why all the yank heavies are fat useless blobs aswell.

Mr Icaman likes this.
  13. DaveKrieg

DaveKrieg New Member banned Full Member

Mar 19, 2017
    Yeah you know like when those fat "Yanks" were saving you when Hitler was having his way with your country. But we are talking about boxing. American dominated the heavyweight division from 70 years. England finally gets a champion and you think that means something? Anthony Joshua isn't even British. He is African. So keep the little Yank stuff to yourself.

Most people believe Joshua is juicing. Tyson Fury was caught juicing. Alexander Povetkin was caught on the juice. Wlad has been juicing for the last 15 years. I can't think the of the last time a American heavyweight was caught on something. We don't need to cheat. If we wanted to rule the heavyweight division again we would. Most American males know Basketball, Football, and Baseball is the way to go if you want more. So be happy we don't care abou the sport anymore. Also be happy Germany doesn't want to take you over again.

14. DaveKrieg

DaveKrieg New Member banned Full Member

Mar 19, 2017
    Cute story, name one American heavyweight who failed a PED test and I will name 10 European guys who did it. Also learn how to type better. I know you Europeans aren't bright but still. I have no clue to what you are trying to type.

15. Outside

Outside Member Full Member

Mar 16, 2014
    Lol AJs definitely looking smaller there but this is the first time Joshua's signed up to VADA all be it only 8 or so weeks before the fight.

Look at AJ when he fought Whyte and Martin he was massive then looked weak against Brezeale then had a break then came back looking like a monster against Molina lol

It's only a matter of time