Anthony Joshua being drug tested........

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by BaronSamedi, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Legend X

Legend X Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Mar 18, 2005
    No, you're showing basic ignorance.
    I've been lifting weights since 1993, never taken steroids, am in my 40s and am as big and lean as ever. .... and you're telling me that's impossible. ... ok .... And I'm just a normal guy, like many others, not a Klitschko-level talent.

Testosterone levels declining in healthy people who lift and eat right is minimal or non-existent, barring some other healthy problems or a decline in general health.
    The reason testosterone levels decline in normal people after age 30 or 35 or whatever is due to their lifestyle, environmental factors or acquiring other general health problems.

Not only do I know from my own experience and those of others, it is scientifically confirmed by studies.

[url]https://www.researchgate.net/publication/269797009_Testosterone_Levels_Do_Not_Decline_with_Age_in_Healthy_Men[/url]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    ryanm8655 likes this.
  2. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Post up a pic of this physique you have then and let's compare it to WK. Utter delusion.

3. Legend X

Mar 18, 2005
    Klitschko's nowhere near as big as unnatural bodybuilders, so what are you talking about ?

No, Klitschko's unlikely to be natural but you clearly have no idea what you're talking about when you're comparing him to bodybuilders who take drugs.
    Also, your views on age are ridiculous. How old are you ?

Show me a juiced-up competitive contest bodybuilder who WK dwarfs.

4. Grooveongreg

Grooveongreg Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Pics or gtfo no homos

I do diets for lads that do fitness category and even those little sh1ts bang it in

There not doing massive amounts of test but they do clen, Winstrol and t3s mostly

They look similar to vlad but are a fkin foot shorter and train like bodybuilders

5. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Look at juiced up men's physique competitors you mug. That's who I'm comparing to WK. Obviously not Mr Olympia competitors who are using Kigtropin and Insulin.

6. Legend X

Mar 18, 2005
    Why ? What would be the point ? You think WK is bigger than a contest bodybuilder. That's utterly delusional.

You make BS statements about testosterone levels, that scientific studies (as well as the experience of many 40+ lifters) contradict.
    I suspect you're some 20-something guy who lifts a few weights and think he knows it all. You've already demonstrated your ignorance.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  7. Legend X

Mar 18, 2005
    No, the best physique competitors have arms at least as big as Wladimir and they are probably around 5'8 tall.

They are holding much more muscle mass for their frame that Wladimir is. It's clear.

[url]http://npcnewsonline.com/top-6-ifbb-mens-physique-competitors-in-the-world/328375/[/url]

8. Jim Jeffries

Jim Jeffries Ring General banned Full Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Those are what you call ''manlets''. Midget men with bigorexia insecurity issues.

Women don't even like that amount of muscle anyway. It's niche and you need to waste money on a pct cycle and all that jazz. Wladimir probably juiced but not to the level of the bb's.

Wlad looks natural.

9. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    Yea even if Wlad is juicing he does look natural