Anthony Joshua "freestyle" rap

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by BigDoofus, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Fhaggis

Fhaggis Active Member Full Member

Oct 12, 2016
    Rapidly turning Into the most unlikable boxer in Britain

2. Security Service

Security Service New Member banned Full Member

Jan 12, 2019
    Brexit and Donald Trump.....
    Dosen’t that tell you all you need to know ?
    Racism is on a mass, global scale

If you look deeper into both, you would see that rascism is at the heart of it. Shocking how shi* like LGBT, Feminism etc gets more coverage in the West than Race issues

3. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    The difference between what fury and joshua is doing, is that Fury is rapping in jest, taking the **** out of himself because he doesn't take himself seriously.

Joshua on the other hand is rapping because he genuinely believes he is a gangster who has had it rough.

The two are not comparable in the slightest.

velagod likes this.
  4. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    I want us to leave the EU but I'm not racist.I didn't vote because it's a waste of time. I knew the day it was announced we voted leave, that it wouldn't be allowed to happen. I was amazed the voting wasn't rigged beforehand.

The EU superstate is pivotal to the satanic, pedophile hierarchy. How can any country have any sovereignty when it is being dictated to by dark-suited bureaucrats that we can't even name?

As for Donald Trump. Just another puppet on a string for the powers that be. He must be playing 7d chess now. You gotta laugh at these gullible clowns who claimed he was gonna 'drain the swamp' despite him drowning in the swamp his entire life.

Talking of Presidents/Prime Minister's, I see poor chief constable Mike Veale has been bullied into resigning from his job for having the integrity to delve deep into the investigation of child killer & ex PM Ted Heath. What a world we live in.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  5. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Sorry mate, but I have to pipe up here, if we don’t have freedom of movement for EU nationals in this country, where will Anthony Yarde get his opponents from?

Wizbit1013, Smudge_ and Snowy1989 like this.
  6. SambaKing1993

Sep 17, 2018
    The Orkney islands!

Twentyman likes this.
  7. Birmingham

Birmingham Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Read up on this, how ****ing scary is this ****..Turning up on his boat morning cloud, taking his pick of children then taking them off for the weekend, never to be seen again. Loads of children's remains found at the home he took them from. The general public would be wary believing it its that bad

8. SambaKing1993

Sep 17, 2018
    Spot on. I'm surprised the Jersey Sea never turned red. One of his victims who was lucky to have survived was lambasted for claiming Ted Heath had a car. The media went all out claiming "Sir" Ted never had a licence or owned a car, only for pictures to surface years later of him in his motor.

Birmingham likes this.
  9. jonny v

jonny v Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Ride the pony
    The fat black pony
    I wanna eat ya like macaroni
    Cheeese
    So take my keys
    And drive me home
    And we'll work it with a boom boom boom
    (I'm nearly 50.......Still got it boys)

pow, SambaKing1993 and Twentyman like this.
  10. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    You sound insane.

11. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Why does he sound insane? Explain yourself....

12. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    I don't get involved with conspiracy theory maniacs. It's just not worth the effort.

I like the science and psychology about why people believe nonsense. Holistic nature of belief and underdetermination of theory by evidence; that sort of thing. But actually discussing whether the world is flat, or did we go to the moon, or is the EU run by the new world order? Nope.

13. londonboxingess

londonboxingess Active Member Full Member

Nov 30, 2012
    What a role model, ten seconds in says the N word

He looks high to me

14. SambaKing1993

Sep 17, 2018
    I heard the same thing when I was saying Savile was a procurer of children for the rich & famous.

We've all seen your posts on here. If you are calling me insane then I take that as a compliment!

15. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Explain What is a conspiracy theory?

Do you know what conspiracy is? You sound like brainwashed to be quite honest.

Any evidence which you require, I can show it to you and you will still doubt it.

I can confidently say nothing he has stated, is unfounded