Anthony Joshua has little to no chance in the rematch (serious post)

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by notjustacasual, Jul 19, 2019.

1. notjustacasual

notjustacasual Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    Mcracken never improved Froch in like 10 years. Froch won so many fights just off heart, chin and will.

With AJ he has actually made him worse since taking over full time

Willis Brown, Suspect.chin and 305th like this.
  2. notjustacasual

notjustacasual Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    Tbh I don't know yet if I question Joshua's heart

I think vs ruiz he was literally gassed to the point he couldn't throw another punch

I don't need to see someone stand there and get defencelessly bludgeoned to hospital to not question their heart

I think he had nothing left in the tank.

Clarence Gianni likes this.
  3. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    Tbh I wasn't specifically speaking about the ruiz match. I wasn't actually questioning his heart in that bout.
    But you do see him flinch sometimes a little like klit used to do.

4. Gomo

Gomo Active Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Nope

I thought haye would win the rematch and he lost

Nothing more to it, so take your theory and **** off with it you massive bell end.

Citizen Smith likes this.
  5. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    What was it Steve Collins said after beating Eubank, referring to himself being hypnotized "We fooled the world"...

With Haye it was absolutely in your face what he was doing, and the fools were fooled by it on a gigantic scale!!!

Even if he wore a mask and black and white striped jumper, they would have fallen for it!!!

All those involved should have been done for conspiracy to defraud and fraud!!!

Jurgen likes this.
  6. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Have you managed to get the Lure out yet from when they reeled you in!!!

Just saying!!!

Jurgen likes this.
  7. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Gomo sounds a real sucker believing the fake rivalry and the unprecedented advances in medical technology in 2018 including shoulder transplants, good as new tendons and he obviously believes in Dr Baron Frankenstein.

Must have been a real kick in the nads for Gomo last night viewing Haye and Bellew showing they were the best of mates in Whyte's changing room.

The Bellew v Haye presser in Liverpool was first class acting creating a fake beef with both fighters laughing after this in another room shaking on a job well done on selling the fight to the mugths.

A real sucker this guy who sounds like he still does not understand he has been fleeced.

channy likes this.
  8. smithshaun

smithshaun Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 20, 2013
    How can someone with the size and power of Joshua have zero chance probably the most stupid thing I have ever seen! Will Joshua win the rematch probably not ,can he win the he rematch 100 percent. Joshua will be far better in the rematch and he will have home advantage, a fully switched on Joshua who realises he is in a proper fight from the first bell will cause Ruiz all sorts of problems. It was Ruiz night in my opinion he got lucky facing a fighter who fought he had already won he won't be facing the same fighter in the rematch.

Jurgen likes this.
  9. emallini

emallini Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 16, 2008
    This will be the most anticipated fight in ages

10. Darni187

Darni187 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 13, 2008
    There were so many wrongs from AJ's game in the first fight I wont even go into that, Can he fix them issues in one camp does not seem likely, anyway will be a great rematch its 60/40 in Andy Ruiz's favor , but of course this is HW boxing anything can happen.

11. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Somebody made a great point with the statistics. They usually go the same way and given all the advantages has over AJ, Ruiz looks a steal at 5/2.

Citizen Smith likes this.
  12. Citizen Smith

Citizen Smith Active Member Full Member

Jul 12, 2019
    It was me UKB, but there were some follow up posts and in fairness to TonyH's comment, the stat is a little bit rough until it's refined a bit. I'll get to it before the rematch but it'll take a while.

13. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    If this fight even happening ?

14. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    British casual fans and Matchroom shills are simply not capable of this: it is a concept which will always be alien to them.

15. Citizen Smith

Citizen Smith Active Member Full Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Neither have signed yet, I don't believe. If Ruiz does not sign then team Joshua will at least need to have AJ's signature on it to get the lawyers after them for defaulting? Eddie says it's "absolutely happening, 100%" which is madness with no signatures yet.