Anthony Joshua: 'I wanna go back to fighting some easy opponents (like Fury is Doing)''

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Sephiroth Rising 7, Jun 17, 2019.

1. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    lol, being a ball licking garbage poster, you automatically assume everyone works on the same principles. i couldnt give half a shiz about aj, or wilder, or ruiz, or fury. not impressed by any of them. they are all lacking, so of course my opinion is going to get in the way of your tongue and your favorite pair of balls.:sisi1

Ironmanmt likes this.
  2. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    thats my point, people ARE pretending. what do you think those threads im talking about mean? again, use some logic.

3. rski

rski Well-Known Member Full Member

May 12, 2013
    He can’t really say much in terms of making out he is the only one taking the tough fights when Fury and Wilder, being in top 3 in the world have actually fought. No he shouldn’t be doing it on his own, he should have joined in when he had the chance and fought wilder.

Jackomano likes this.
  4. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Can you quote some posts or link some threads that are arguing Schwarz is equal to or better than Ruiz then? I haven't seen any.

5. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    what for? youre obviously not equipped to use logic in your assessments, or you wouldnt need me to point you in a direction outside of opening the front page. people are making threads asking if fury is better defensively than canelo, if fury is an all time great, comparing him, free of irony, to ali. yet you still need someone to show you how a win over shwarz is being overated. logic is not your forte, and i dont waste time just to waste time.

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.
  6. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    So you can't then. I was purely querying Aydamn who was suggesting there were 'Fury arselickers' saying Schwarz is equal to or better than Ruiz.

I wasn't saying people aren't bigging up Fury, that's a totally different point which I wasn't actually arguing.

Like you - I don't wish to waste time just to waste time, so i'll leave it here. :)

7. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    i see its not a problem just with logic, youre just not that bright.

Tankatron and Furious like this.
  8. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Very true. And none of the crowd we're even a little suspicious when Haye did his ring entrance in a wheelchair flanked by nurses....

9. Gomo

Gomo Active Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2018
    He makes a fair point and he is probably a bit pissed off in the fact that he is catching all this hate when he is the one taking all the risks.

He has fought Parker, ruiz takam, povetkin, Whyte

That's 5 of the top 10 or so guys in the division

For wilder and fury they can say they've fought 2 of the top 10 or so.

I feel for him but it's his choice to take the risks he could have picked an easy fight instead of Ruiz.

10. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    So Fury beats Schwarz, and what is the FIRST THING I see upon logging in???

Is Tyson Fury the best heavyweight in the past 20 years?

Who can beat Fury?

Is Tyson "Gypsy King" Fury unbeatable?

Fury vs Whyte?

Immediately after Fury beats Schwarz I see these threads??... Not something I'd see had he beaten a mediocre opponent.

11. rski

rski Well-Known Member Full Member

May 12, 2013
    but AJ is missing the point that two of the best heavyweights in the world have fought each other, something he had not done himself. in Wilder's mind it probably wasn't a risk at the time as he likely felt Fury was out of his mind, but Fury took a big risk, arguably bigger than anything AJ has put on the line. I can see why AJ is upset at the present time, he did take the toughest recent challenge but he isn't looking at the big picture, or people taking him out of context aren't.

12. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    theres an example of a man using logic when constructing an argument. this is what i failed to see from you. hopefully you can see that i wasnt just being a twat for no reason.

Aydamn likes this.
  13. Jackomano

Jackomano Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 22, 2014

This. The former champion Carlos Ortiz a few years ago mentioned that world titles come too easy these days and guys don’t pay enough dues.

Everything came easy for Joshua, so now that he got beat once he’s already feeling sorry for himself. Joe Frazier got destroyed by Foreman way worse than Joshua did by Ruiz and didn’t talk this loser talk.

Joshua needs to give the media a break and focus 100 % on improving for his rematch.

14. Jonatan

Jonatan New Member Full Member

Jun 7, 2019
    Fury fought his biggest battle in his career against Wilder, if he had lost that fight he would most likely retired but thanks to his performence he got rich and famous now Joshua is in a similar situation but unlike Fury he has made alot of money already so it's not the end of the world for Joshua if he lose. Fury has secured his future for himself and his family, but that Wilder fight was brutal for him, so much at stake and he was not in his best shape either.

15. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    This is your attempt to rise bait simply because I questioned your point which had no basis?

Undermine you say? They undermine themselves, i just bring it light while others attempt to provide passes and disregard dubious agenda's.

:lol: threatened by Fury? Again is this your attempt at trolling? I have never been shy in displaying my satisfaction in seeing the annoucement of the rematch and celebration when the first fight was announced.

There were many others who were hoping it was a PR stunt, desperate to believe the fight wouldn't happen. I was the voice of reason who assured many it would go ahead, and again I was vindicated when I also assured that Fury would pull out of the rematch, much to my disappointment.

It was Fury fanboys who were in celebration when news broke that he would join ESPN and not have to fight Wilder, defending his decision to duck.

And now they are calling for more tune ups for Fury. Lets not also forget It was joshua fanboys who were insisting that they would rather see Wilder fight Whyte before Joshua since back then according to the host of morons on here parroting Eddie's words, Wilder wasn't a big enough name and didn't deserve a shot at Joshua, even though he was longest serving champion in this era.

So don't try to spin it back as if I don't wish to see Wilder fight Fury or Joshua. I defend and support Wilder simply to readdress the balance, since he's the only heavyweight actually doing the heavy lifting, whilst receiving the most flak, while both Joshua and Fury have had the fortune of being golden boys who can do no wrong irrespective of the blatant ducks, roid scandals, and quit jobs they pull.

If at any time you wish to have proper discussion and offfer better argument to counter my points, without troll like attempts, then I am more than happy to oblige and entertain your points.