Anthony Joshua is easy meat for Klitschko - This is why

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Sephiroth Rising 7, Dec 21, 2016.

1. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    He just did.

I am on the fence with this fight.

I think there is a chance after the poor performances against Jennings and Fury that Wlad either has personal problems affecting his performances in this ring (bat sh** crazy BPD wife), or is just over the hill and not the same fighter. There is also a chance he just had two poor performances in a row and will knock out AJ as his experience, legacy and ring smarts suggests. It is a genuine 50/50 fight in my view.

2. Darxide

Darxide Active Member Full Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Mike Tyson or Muhammed Ali probably can better claim the best Nigerian title... little unfair don't you think to overlook the likes of Joe Frazier, Lennox Lewis, Mayweather, RJJ and the many others also?

3. covetousjuice

covetousjuice Putin did nothing wrong Full Member

Apr 21, 2015
    Sure.

So why did he look bad against Jennings too?

Jennings was something like his closest fight in the last decade (Fury aside, of course).

4. LondonRingRules

LondonRingRules Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 5, 2011
    The problem here is that you predicted the same thing when he fought whyte, Martin and probably half his other opponents.

You may well be right this time but as the old saying goes 'even a broken clock is right twice a day'

YDKSAB.

IKSAB, DoubleJab666, delboy82 and 4 others like this.
  5. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Quote me where I ever predicted that Whyte or Martin (a joke of a fighter who should not have been near a boxing ring let alone hold one of the prestigious titles in the division). I wasn't even registered to this site when Joshua fought those men.

6. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    No, but I do expect that if AJ wins then we'll see another thread like this about his next opponent too.

drenlou likes this.
  7. LondonRingRules

Nov 5, 2011
    Alt.

drenlou likes this.
  8. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Well he is a fool. Klitsckho has fought at the top level for over 20 years. Tyson fury was an enigma that Wlad failed to suss.

Joshua is orthodox fighter whose has power but other than that he is no riddle that needs figuring out. He can be outfoxed and kept at bay

9. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Ohhhh..... the alt card, really original.... great insight. Never heard that one before :rolleyes:

10. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    I never saw any threads predicting that Molina would beat Joshua. Most foresaw an early stoppage and knew it was a rip off having it on ppv.

11. LondonRingRules

Nov 5, 2011
    Strange how you are so familiar with the 'alt card' when you've not been here very long. Maybe your alts in the past were accused of being alts...

drenlou likes this.
  12. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    It's been levelled towards me by all and sundry whenever I posted something that is cuts to the heart of the matter which ruffles a few feathers. So yes I'm very familiar with the alt card. I was meant to be Zodius, now Zodius, is up posting, I wonder who is next.

13. LondonRingRules

Nov 5, 2011
    Cool. Bye alt.

14. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Joshua will have fear getting in the ring with WK. This is a guy that can lay out a Pulev or Povetkin with one shot. Not cans like Prince Chuckles Martin and Eric Ballerina.

15. Todd498

Todd498 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 13, 2011
    Well no holding and hugging aren't Wlads keys... but but letting his hands go and cracking Joshuas FAR FROM IRON chin with that jab and 1-2 is.

And then you'll be on suicide watch.

:BangHead::hanged:

:gayfight: :beer-toast1::b1::banana::elefant:

Rudy, BCS8 and Sephiroth Rising 7 like this.