Anthony Joshua vs Mihai Nistor the rematch

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Dance84, Jan 9, 2021.

Who wins

1. Joshua Knockout

58.6%
  2. Joshua Decision

1.7%
  3. Nistor Knockout

39.7%
  4. Nistor Decision

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Further than you will ever go with your lousy career of posting stupid **** in a Boxingforum. You're an absolute clown dude.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  2. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Those stats are completely wrong, AJ was very tentative v Pulev and didn`t land much apart from the time he hurt Pulev, AJ is a dynamic fighter though.

3. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    Now, I'm an AJ fan? LOL Dumbest post of the day.

4. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Nistor`s a bum, three rounds in the amateurs don`t mean jack, just ask Biggs and Breland, you`re insane.

5. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    Lol what are you talking about? Did you read my posting? I give a **** about Nistor vs. Joshua 2. I didn't even think about the fight. I just tried to provoke with my initial posting. The fight will never happen. You're an absolute clown dude. Get a life outside the WWW.

6. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    So you spend your time putting no thought into your posts and post the dumbest thing you can simply to get a rise out of people?

Isn't that trolling? Don't people get banned for that?

You're two-for-two in the dumbest posts category today.

Good to know.

BubblesUK likes this.
  7. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    Well...Joshua is a well known glass jaw. So it could potentially happen that Nistor catches him and sends him to the canvas again. Who knows. Ruiz has no power at all and caught him. Not even Dimitrenko was dropped by Ruiz. And Ruiz went 12 rounds with a shot Arreola too recently. So who knows what would happen. Everything is on the table. Joshua could knock him out in 60 seconds and Nistor could land a big punch too. It's HW boxing.

Are you obsessed with this topic? Why are you posting here after months? Get a life.

Nobody replied here since January ...you were looking for some AJ threads to defend your boy? Congrats. Well done. Joshua is proud of you. :risas3:

8. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Admitted troll trolling some more.

9. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Admitted troller trolling some more.

Well, now everyone knows what you're all about.

10. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    The question is what's more disturbing...a guy who posted an one-liner (7 months ago) where he wishes Nistor beats AJ a second time OR a guy who is digging out a topic like this after 7 months of no replies trying to convince the public how bad Nistor is. I can assure you it's the latter....:risas3: So enough of this. Good luck next time and have a great weekend. :risas3:

11. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    I posted a Nistor fight from a week ago. Instead of starting a new thread, I found existing Nistor threads.

And you start ranting and calling everyone fanboys and admitted you were trying to troll to rile people up and then began insulting everyone who responded

Quit digging. You buried yourself already.

Now everyone knows. You just post **** with no thought in mind other than to try to troll others. You said it yourself.

Good luck with that.

12. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Nistor 243-244lbs

Nistor 223lbs vs Madison

Dropped 20lbs in six months

Shed all that Super Fat

20lbs of Super Fat

Fat Andy blew all the way up to 283 and then shed almost 30lbs of Super Fat for his last fight

Even worse, he replaced some of his Super Fat with muscle. Super Fat>>muscle

What happened when they shed 20-30lbs of their Super Fat?

Their chins turned to glass and I predicted that's what would happen beforehand

13. BubblesUK

BubblesUK Doesn't buy hypejobs Full Member

May 6, 2021
    Dude, you know Dubblechin is famous around here for being 110% Deontay Wilders most deluded fan, right?

Regardless of what he thinks about AJ, Wilder (and ONLY Wilder) is his boy.

MarkusFlorez99 likes this.
  14. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
  15. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Actually there was a warning sign and red flag in that ams Nistor stoppage loss that Joshua doesn't like small crouchy heavies. We've seen it four times since: Takam (much smaller guy throwing feints had Joshua befuddled until late Brit stoppage) Povetkin (Shot to bits Sasha but lit up Joshua while it lasted) Ruiz1 (smashed about the ring by a short fat Mexican) and of course Usyk schooled the bodybuilder. Nistor is a 100% live dog.