Anthony Pettis Signs with PFL

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Adam Arce, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Adam Arce

Adam Arce New Member Full Member

Dec 3, 2020
    Heres all the details in a short 90 second video
    This content is protected

2. Francis75

Francis75 FAB 4 Full Member

Oct 1, 2007
    This guy is really average these days. He wins some he loses some. I remember when he stopped Henderson and Melendez back to back, was the champ and looked unreal. He seems to have fallen off a cliff since then. He's nothing these days. Nothing but lame excuses when he loses and has a quitters mentality when things aren't going his way in a tough fight. Does anyone really care where he fights these days ? I don't.

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  3. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Yeah enjoyed watching him at his peak but not sure if all the money sponsers he got etc but I think he started believing all the hype etc and ended up a bit dissapointing career and despite winning title will probably be remembered for the showtime kick

4. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Calling it now he loses very quickly in PFL. There are some very solid 155 and 170 lb fighters there.

The Funny Man 7 likes this.
  5. outtieDrake

outtieDrake Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 17, 2009
    He got so many high level wins like Thompson and Oliveira, Chiesa , Cerone , and has gone the distance with the likes of Ferguson and Poirer, Max; his opposition rating is off the charts. I don't think he will be surprised by anything they throw at him. I'd have him a favorite on experience alone against their overall lightweight roster.

6. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Natan Schulte does a number on him.

7. shanemfr

shanemfr Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 29, 2004
    Went the distance with Ferg, Dustin and Max ?, he was stopped by all of them.

UnleashtheFURY likes this.