Anti-European brainwashing in all seriousness is working very effectively in the US

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by China_hand_Joe, Jun 24, 2007.

1. China_hand_Joe

China_hand_Joe Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 21, 2006
    There are definitely worse sites, I agree.

2. brown bomber

brown bomber 2010 Poster of the Year Full Member

Jul 1, 2006
    ?

3. China_hand_Joe

Sep 21, 2006
    What is funny about it mate? This is serious stuff as they are mentally ill.

4. Vantage_West

Vantage_West ヒップホップ·プロデューサー Full Member

Jul 11, 2006
    no it isnt it's anti earopean
    the u.s only takes in boxer from urkraine,danemark,germany,poland,russia,turkey,albania,ireland and crete........it's a bit interesting:?.......nah:roll:.....no actaully:blood...... :shock: HOLD THE ****ING PHONE most the eu is in there

it is anti british

5. Vantage_West

Jul 11, 2006
    boxrec forums :rofl funniest shiznit i have ever heard

6. Club Fighter

Club Fighter Boxing Addict banned

Oct 12, 2005
    You Brits are way too self-absorbed.:patsch

7. Vantage_West

Jul 11, 2006
    yeah well we have are own forum beat that:blurp

8. ChuckYoungblood

ChuckYoungblood Active Member Full Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Two things:
    Of course people are first and foremost interested in boxers they may actually see fight. In sports people can be nationalistic and it's ok.

And peoples opinions come directly from the press and if you've heard something enough times, then you start believing it. The US journalist hypes the US boxers, and vice versa. The only difference is US is a bigger country.

You've got a point though, I think european boxers have a longer way to the absolute top, but that's not going to change.

9. Boro chris

Boro chris Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 14, 2005

Coming from an american I find that rather amusing.:lol:

10. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007
    A British fighter needs to beat a top American to get respect in America. Calzaghe did this vs Lacy. Hatton as not beat a top American opponent yet. If Hatton fights Mayweather and wins, then the respect will come.

11. Club Fighter

Club Fighter Boxing Addict banned

Oct 12, 2005
    Dude, you're such a drama queen. I'm not even fully certain that you're even a man with your groundless and constant whining and complaining. The US is not "anti-European" or "anti-Brit." We're anti-overhyped fighters, anti-untested fighters, anti-fighters who employ jab-n-grab tactics, anti-fighters whose mouths are bigger than their accomplishments. It just so happens that recently the UK has been producing fighters with these traits . . . but wait, wait, wait, so has the US and we dislike those guys too (the Shannon Briggs', the John Ruiz', the Jason Litzaus . . .) Does that make us anti-American? No. Does that make us anti-Brit? No. Does that make us anti-European? No. Do your propaganda-laden posts make me anti-China_Hand_Joe? Yes. Does that make me anti-every other European poster on ESB? No.

Most Americans agree that Lennox Lewis is the greatest heavyweight champion of recent times (as do I). He was actually my favorite. We don't discount him because he's British. I want Vitali to come back to clean up the heavyweight division (even though he's old and chronically injured) and he's European.

So please stop all of your incessant erroneous clamoring. All you're doing is reaffirming your candidacy as ESB's lead intercontinental idiot. With all the whining you do, if you even are a man, you must be a ***** which would speak volumes in terms of your choice of avatars. So quit polluting ESB with your baseless accusations. Nobody's interested. We all know you're just trying to stir up the pot. :stir

And a very good day to you, sir.

12. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Bunch of cocks the lot of em. Hatton deserves his due. He's beaten an all time top 10 140 pounder and an all time top 30 135 pounder. Now if they give him his dues that is tantamount to saying he is a great fighter.

They all act like Hatton has changed, they all loved his style but said he was **** and would fail. When he raped great fighters they all hate on his style now.

Tszyu and Castillo were exciting performances.

13. Smith

Smith Monzon-like Full Member

Mar 8, 2007
    This thread should be moved to the General forum, so some of the yanks can see how foolish there views are

14. China_hand_Joe

Sep 21, 2006

Zab Judah seems to enjoy great sucess in America and recvieves a laughable amount of respect. As do the fighters that beat him (except Tszyu because he lost the first round!).

Lennox barely gets his dues, he is left out of every top 50 ATG list, whilst Holyfield makes the cut.

To deny there is bias in a America is a bit strange mate. There is bias in every country, England, Australia, Denmark but never anything like that in America where any European fighter is simply dismissed. How many euros make the top 100 ATG listings? Point proven.

15. Smith

Smith Monzon-like Full Member

Mar 8, 2007
    :good

They also can't really handle south americans taking any limelight, for example Monzon being placed so low on the espn 50, yet you can be damn sure if he was a born and bred american the most dominant middleweight in history would be shotuing for the top 10.