Antonio Margarito.....

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by markbrooklyn, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Relentless

Relentless VIP Member banned

Mar 5, 2006
    margo aint my boy, i'm a fan yes but he aint got nothing on cotto or mosley.

btw ellerbe how is floyds ass? i hear you been waxing it.

2. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Exactly!

3. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Exactly!

4. Relentless

Relentless VIP Member banned

Mar 5, 2006
    i think you got it wrong, cotto doesn't decide who he fights thats arums job, arum was going to make margo vacate the belt so he can get cotto to fight margo, i even remember him saying he will make margo vs cotto even if margo loses against williams.

5. C Money

C Money Paul McCloskey Full Member

Feb 8, 2007

Bull**** they do:lol:

Cotto = Undefeated and prime

Hatton = Undefeated and prime

Margarito BO Champ ducked by all other titleists at 47 including PBF

SSM on his way down?? Then WTF was DLH??:lol: You might remember that SSM has two victories over the golden boy including a PRIME victory and is/was clearly the better fighter.

Like I said, it's NOT OPINION's, ITS VICTORIES that count. PBF huff, puff, rejected my offer BS?? Is what it is and you dont get credit for that:good

Now, PBF, if he's the best all time, like he claims, could/should square off against all and PROVE his status. Hopefully, the Hatton deal gets done and it would be a first step.

6. Lance_Uppercut

Lance_Uppercut ESKIMO Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    In thw Williams case, he was oging for someone with a bigger name who had accomplished more. I applaud Margarito's decision to face Williams. But at some point, when does he say NO to a mandatory and try to go for the fights HE WANTS rather the fights his opponent wants?

How do you know what Cotto and his people want? Is this just a guess? Well, Cotto just fought a losing streak ZAB, and he had no title. Maybe you shouldn't try reading minds, since 99.99999999% that just makes you wrong.

Wow....you're making a pick on William - Margarito due to Margarito's promoter calling him the most feared man at 147? :patsch And I thought posters at least made EDUCATED PICKS based on the fighters themselves.

7. Ramshall1

Ramshall1 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 16, 2007
    when will you guys get it - its not just Arum saying it - its FMJ proving it by ducking him.

8. Lance_Uppercut

Jul 19, 2004
    Floyd's responsible for most of the hype. :deal

9. Ramshall1

Ramshall1 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 16, 2007
    Maybe Floyd wouldnt duck him if he was the bum his fans seem to think he is.

10. Lance_Uppercut

Jul 19, 2004
    Maybe Floyd wasn't as confident as the 17yo Mayweather Jr. fans on this site are.