Any hard hitters here?

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by reznick, Nov 1, 2016.

1. reznick

reznick In the 7.2% Full Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Heres a really short clip of me hitting the heaviest bag in the gym.
    Just got to the gym, it was closing early, I wasn't warmed up, etc.

But I tried to film a few of my power punches without using any technique really.

Edit: Deleted due to Trolling/stalking

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  2. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    You live in some great fantasy,im pretty sure no one is jeaolous of an forum poster.i already stated I wanted to see the bag work,you then implied no one would record you,it wasn't about WHY would you have someone record you,you said no one would.(I know is a lie) who cares don't post your vid,( but then if someone seen you ,why tell Reznic a long time poster you wouold set something up????) but don't say you go to a real gym then and give false character either or you will be called on it. Reznic also sounds like a fibber and deleted his own ( I busted a myth thread) when I suggested what did he bust so one is sticking up for the other or is the same person?.lol

My assessment is no ones seen you or you wouldn't go through great lengths to say you would set up a bag in a non gym??Anyone can do that. and if they did they sure forgot fast? lol

SteelShoulders likes this.
  3. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Reznic that's pretty bad tbh. the video is slowed and doesn't fit the bag sounding effect when you hit it. the bag is way to high hung and you have medium torque and thrust. no offense but im a power guy and this isn't great power ,you could develop on your southpaw stance and do damage with the straight left,but the bag is not that hard to move and you offer no direct impact force as seen on vid.The bag/boxing gloves look poor and you need a heavier down weighted bag you are hitting a highly hung sub par bag that looks already like its been mugged. I hope you are not Dago wop because he sounds like a wannabe,who MAY have actually been in a gym because I get the feeling you actually have hit the gym. im ranking this on power not skill which you actually show more here then power.!

you have to commit to driving through the bag,you are not putting 100% into the power punch,use more lats and envision breaking stuff,you are using a lot of hand slapping with minimal shoulder drive.The whole vid itself is only seen half of what you are hitting like a bad B horror movie hope to see another one.

SteelShoulders likes this.
  4. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    You're an idiot. I didn't delete that thread, the mods did. You keep talking about **** you have no clue about. You sound like a 13 year old with how dumb you are in your assumptions.

Is your only purpose here to belittle those who put forth personal stories and anecdotes?

5. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    The video is slow? Not for me, and the sound matches.

That bag has a 50 pound weight on the top of it. It barely hangs from the ceiling, and it's the heaviest bag in the gym used by professionals, including SHWs. That concave shape in the bag is mostly from me, and nobody else in that gym makes that sound on the bag when they hit it. It's a very hard, dense bag.

You said you need to see a specific bag to judge power. It means you don't know what you're talking about. And something tells me you would never post a video of yourself hitting a bag. I can tell from your stupid tone.

Of course I need to improve, I'm only months into learning how to box, but I know I have a lot of power. And I can't wait to get even better.

Your opinion is sh*t, and your analytic skills are garbage, and you sound like a low quality human being who in general isn't good at life. You legit could be Charlie Z.

6. BlackCloud

BlackCloud I detest the daily heavyweight threads Full Member

Nov 22, 2012
    I wondered where that thread went, dunno why it got deleted, i was enjoying the debate.
    Rez, no offence meant but those shots are nowhere near Heavyweight power even if your trainer said you hit as hard as a Heavyweight.
    Compare your vid with the one you posted of Ali hitting the heavybag..... no comparison and Ali wasn't a big hitter.

GALVATRON likes this.
  7. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    Me neither, I definitely didn't want to delete it, as I was the one who created the thread.

I appreciate the feedback but I disagree, because I've seen really strong heavyweights hitting that same bag, and they don't hit it like that.
    Comparing to that Ali footage might not be the best example because Ali was a actually a really good puncher, and the heavybag he uses in that clip is much lighter.

When my trainer said I hit harder than a heavyweight, he was probably thinking of the average heavyweight, not Ali.

I can do better though. I'll probably do another video when I'm actually warmed up and in the zone.

8. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    BTW Galvatron, are you going to post a video of you hitting the bag?

You just lectured us about how easy it is to set up a camera. Let's see your power, since you said you're a power guy yourself.

9. Mr.DagoWop

Mr.DagoWop Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2015
    What?? your facts are very wrong and from the sounds of it you live in the fantasy land.
    1. I didn't imply it I flat out said it.
    2. No one will record me. That is a cold hard fact. The burden of proof is on you. Since you claim to know so much about me do you even know what state I live in? If you can't even get that right then there is no way in hell you would know anything about my gym.
    3. What would I gain from lying about going to a gym? lmao it's not that big of a deal. Does going to a gym make you legitimate or something?
    4. How does someone seeing me have anything to do with what I said to rez? He said he was curious to see my style so I said I would set up a camera in my garage and record my bagwork or shadowboxing. Not a video for Galvatard to critique.

I never gave false character in fact I never even said my name on here. I didn't go to an great lengths lmfao I literally said one sentence. Sounds like you are insecure and making a big deal out of nothing because you are insanely jealous that I go to a gym. you do realize that the let just about anyone in right?

This **** is hilarious! you really can't write this!

10. BlackCloud

BlackCloud I detest the daily heavyweight threads Full Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Fair play mate and thanks for an honest reply.
    In your defence, i admire you for posting training footage, just be prepared to face comments, some of which may be genuine and, sadly, others just to provoke a reaction.
    Keep up the good work.

11. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    Thanks man. And to be completely honest, I'm disappointed in this footage of myself. I kinda rushed it.
    But I look forward to posting better stuff to get quality feedback from genuine people like you.

12. reznick

Mar 17, 2010

The crazy part, is we might actually be arguing with the real Charlie Z lol.

George Crowcroft and Mr.DagoWop like this.
  13. Mr.DagoWop

Mr.DagoWop Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2015
    youre a fraud. Post a bag clip of your own. In a gym. With someone else recording. you say it's so easy so do it. Btw I posted a few on here of myself hitting the bag looking fo critique before I stated going to a gym. you can even look at my thread history. Me and rez aren't the same person, the training section who have seen me can attest to that. Also, you say you are a "power person" nobody is called a "power person" it's called power puncher.

EXPOSED!

reznick likes this.
  14. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Yes but the weight is nothing if its hung high its just hitting dead weight so the impact isn't going to be there,i see no great impact anyway,i can give you advice but i'll think i'll negate. It hangs high as what I see ,idk because you filmed half of what you were hitting. You cant B.s me ..lol...the concave shape is that what looks to be a very poor bag,one ive seen many. you can be mad all you like you have minimal power even for 160,or post another vid and show me a better vid,not some 20 second broken up footage.

15. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Idk what your on about ,either post a vid in a real gym or your house ,I don't really care,im doing you the favor,but then again you sound a bit like a child so I probably wont. I know no reasonable person would believe that no one in a gym even your own supposed coach wouldn't help you ,that's a foolish excuse and only a fool would say yea that makes sense. lol