Anybody else here want Lamon to win?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Cruiser1, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Cruiser1

Cruiser1 Champion Emeritus Full Member

Feb 23, 2005
    I'm not immature like the people you are referring to. I just simply made a joke in passing and I didn't intend for it to have this whole homosexual theme. I didn't mean it seriously but you're probably so used to having your sexuality questioned that you retorted with your lame response. I guess when you like someone so much you're gonna have questions asked of u. I never said all Klitschko fans were gay. I made a joke and that's it. I do think you're a mindless worshipper though. I have sports heroes but I don't live and die by their wins and losses like u do.

Leave the serious boxing conversations to everyone else by the way.

2. EpsilonAxis

EpsilonAxis HNIC Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Part of me wants Brewster to win. He is my second favorite Heavyweight...next to Wlad.

I just hope they both look good, whatever they do. I think they are both championship level fighters and would beat most of the other champs.

3. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    I like Brewster - in fact he's one of my favorite HWs. But I also know what injury and year layoff can do to a fighter, so I realize its real unlikely. And, it's probably better for boxing if Wlad wins - he's better known, younger, and has a MUCH better chance at unifying the titles.

4. RUSKULL

RUSKULL VIP Member banned

Dec 17, 2004
    When have you ever had something contructive to say about the Klitschkos? How about their fans. So kiss my ass.

5. aliwasthegreatest

aliwasthegreatest Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    wlad i think will win but i want brewster to win. oh well. can't always get what we want

6. Spitfire7

Spitfire7 Gadfly Full Member

May 18, 2007
    Count me in. The guy's a class act on and off the ring. I love Klit as a boxer, but i like Lamon as a person.

7. rushman

rushman Devoid is Devoid Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Both seem like great guys. I think a Wlad win is more likely (see his fight with Peter for an example of how he will win) and I think a win for Wlad is better for the division.

But if Lamon wins I will be happy for him.

8. Ivo

Ivo Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 20, 2004

Very interesting, Artani.