Anyone else not 100% satisfied with wilder finally losing?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JordanK2406, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    His team are saying it was a cut in his ear.

Yes, I would of preferred to see him get put down for 10 like Bellew vs Usyk but his team had seen enough. That's for them to decide. If Wilder wants to get the business again in a pointless third fight then all good with me. Think it will be a hard sell to the PPV buying public though.

Serge and JordanK2406 like this.
  2. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Making up fictional 'what if' scenarios like the Joshua groupies post loss to Ruiz :jaja-no:
    I didn't think I could have been happier to see Wilder get stopped by pillow fisted Fury until you started posting post-fight.

Today is a great day

Stay safe IsaL, you'll be okay.

Bofo24 and mirkofilipovic like this.
  3. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Making up 'what if' scenarios? Like I'm IsaL, for example. Or that I was rooting hard for Wilder?

4. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    It probably doesn't help that Fury is an unlikable pig so that probably takes some polish off it.

Happy to see it happen just that Fury is the last fighter I would choose if it were up to me to pick his first conqueror.

reckless likes this.
  5. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Couldn’t have been a more proper beating after that racist, black power ring entrance. How ironic getting mauled by a white boy. Karma.

6. RememberingC.S.

RememberingC.S. Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Only a mad stan would feel like Wilder had any chance to win and feel sorry for him. He's an ignorant, obnoxious, racist piece of ****, and dodged fighters for years while still talking a mountain of ****. Good riddance, very satisfying.

dougingb and RingKing like this.
  7. McGrain

McGrain Diamond Dog Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    I really like him now.

All it took was him getting tanned.