Anyone else REALLY excited for Chisora-Price?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by catchwtboxing, Oct 21, 2019.

1. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    This content is protected

Angler Andrew likes this.
  2. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Conversely if Chisora lands on Price he's going to sleep.I doubt Price would of fought 23 rounds with Whyte or beat Takam even.
    Course he's a giant and could put his opponents to sleep but with Price you're kind of desperately hoping it will happen as oppose to expecting it.

3. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    Lol I've noticed it's often the same folk who get carried away each time Broner fights and the result is often the same.Course anyone can get lucky picking Price by knockout.After some of the bad knockouts Price as had in the past I can't say I'm relishing this fight.I hope he's been scanned for any possible signs of damage?

DoubleJab666 likes this.
  4. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    Even did hard Price fans can only ever picture the lucky knockout punch,never do they say Price on points or Price to wear him down?
    Truth is he just isn't all that good and doesn't have the defence to keep anyone off him.

5. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    You are a brainwashed idiot. The footage is extant and he clearly went down.

On The Money likes this.
  6. catchwtboxing

Jul 4, 2014
    Again that totally imagined phrase "taking people's heads off."

The ONLY good fighter Wilder ever faced was a badly denuded Fury, who went down twice, and got up twice. No taking heads off of world class fighters. None. Not even physically sick ones.

Wilder is good at stopping pastry chefs, substitute school teachers, sick fighters, etc. And the fact that he was rocked by Molina, cut by Duhaupas, and needed the ref's help to beat a sick old man shows that he is really not much above that level. Hell, he was having a tough enough time against Szpilka (!) for ten rounds.

Price could beat Wilder. Its a matter of who connects first.

7. dan4579

dan4579 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 11, 2011
  8. yeyo monster

yeyo monster Boxing Addict Full Member

May 4, 2012
    And the award for trash moronic pathetic trash goes to you! Drink tea mateeee

northpaw likes this.
  9. catchwtboxing

Jul 4, 2014
    ****ing weak. You are an idiot.