Anyone going to Cardif...

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Potwash, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    For the Joshua fight. Just ordered a couple of tickets now, should be a good fight and im looking foward to the undercard too.

Just a quick question thats probably been asked a thousand times before, any ideas what times the last trains leave? Need to get back to Brighton, the prices for a stay in a hotel/b&b in Cardiff are mad and dont really wanna stay there anyway.

Scissors likes this.
  2. bbb128

bbb128 New Member Full Member

Jul 14, 2017
    Sounds like the train from hell to me to be honest.

You should jump on the coach with those northern lads. They’ll show you the time of your life. Work out how to get home from Manchester in the morning

Twentyman and Scissors like this.
  3. Papillon

Papillon Active Member Full Member

Dec 26, 2017
    No wouldn't give Hearn or Juiceua the steam off my ****.

4. macfrome

macfrome Member Full Member

May 18, 2009
    How many of you are going? Not a silly idea to pre-book a taxi back and split the cost if there’s 3/4 of you. I’m doing that with some mates to get back to London.

N17 and Potwash like this.
  5. bladesman

bladesman Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2015
    Google is your friend.

Also perhaps look into transport before you get tickets.

Potwash likes this.
  6. tdf1974

tdf1974 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 9, 2013
    i wouldnt go to that if it was free....stadium fights and more or less a stupid idea...most people will end up watching it on a big screen which makes you wonder why not watch it on your big screen at home?

all the best though

Potwash likes this.
  7. Potwash

Dec 13, 2017
    Yeah i get what u saying but I've never been to a stadium fight so just want to go to soak up all the atmosphere and that!

Ivr sorted it now getting coach there and back. Coach is leaving at 2am, then on to London then London to Brighton. Only cost 115 which aint to bad i thought.

CutThroatFade and Scissors like this.
  8. mrbassie

mrbassie Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 18, 2004
    At least in the stadium you'd get to avoid the commentary.

Scissors and Potwash like this.
  9. Potwash

Dec 13, 2017
    Lol...the commentary normally gives me a good laugh. Sometimes i wonder if them and i are watching the same fight!

10. tdf1974

Sep 9, 2013
    i am sure you will enjoy it but i think its more like an event than for boxing ...

similar i suppose to watching your favourite band in a stadium or a cosy venue.....you cannot compare the 2 in terms of atmosphere etc

last time i went to outdoor boxing i left after 2 fights and watched main event in nearest pub

Potwash likes this.
  11. Potwash

Dec 13, 2017
    Yeah i get what your saying..to be honest im not the biggest fan of Joshua, it was payday and they still had some tickets so i thought fuxk it why not..spure of the moment thing!

Still looking foward to it..if anything for the Price/Povetkin fight

12. tdf1974

Sep 9, 2013
    i am sure it will be top day out....price v povetkin should be funny,i am not convinced it will go ahead though..

Kelly v Molina will be decent,he looks like he could go all the way to top

13. Potwash

Dec 13, 2017
    Noooo dont say that bruv!! What makes you think the fight wont go ahead? Been looking foward to it since i heard the rumors it was happening!

14. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Good night of boxing.

Povetkin Price is going to be devastating either way. I’m not as convinced that Povetkin wins as others. I am convinced there will be a KO though.

A great step up for Josh Kelly. Great fan friendly fighter. Entertainment, good looks, ability, he’s got it all.

Joe Cordina - fantastic prospect fighting in his home town and with an assigned slot this time.

Ryan Burnett similar to Josh Kelly, the ability and fan friendly style, world title fight.

Buatsi out again.

The main event is fantastic. #1 v #3 Heavyweights in the world. Two world champions. Unification. Joshua brutally KO’s him early to round off a great evenings entertainment.

Enjoy @Potwash

Potwash likes this.
  15. Potwash

Dec 13, 2017
    Safe brother.

Scissors likes this.