Anyone going to Public Workout tommrow in London?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by IronBull, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Tony Harrison

Tony Harrison Active Member Full Member

Jan 30, 2007
    I think it was the walking passed people that really offended the crowd at the Braehead. Imagine if Amir Khan walked passed you, I for one would be outraged!

2. Charles187

Charles187 Active Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2007
    LOL!! What a scandel - do you think a custodial sentance is appropriate??

3. IronBull

IronBull Active Member Full Member

Sep 1, 2005
  4. Dunky McCafferty

Dunky McCafferty Boxing Junkie banned

Aug 24, 2004
    No probs Ironbull, as you know I dont have a problem with Khan. Of course I want limond to beat him, but thats cos hes one of my favourite fighters.

Limond wont win though. Apart from the fight being in England & all the usual stuff that goes along with an anglo-scots fight, I do expect Khan to be too good for Limond, & take it out of the judges hands.

I know my mate Amsterdam despises Khan & will hate me for saying this, but I have always said Khan will have a great career, & win many titles.

5. Dunky McCafferty

Dunky McCafferty Boxing Junkie banned

Aug 24, 2004
    Before you jump to idiotic conclusions, find out the whole story from me first. Or were you just too excited at the prospect of cracking a joke & getting a cheap laugh to be bothered?

Your avatar suits you btw.

6. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Boris Christoff Full Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Well, I more or less despise the establishment over Amir himself, but I don't like glass chinned fighters anyway and also don't like hype jobs.

So....

Horrible putrid exploitive establishment+glass chin+hype job = Amsterdam anti-express train.

But Iron Bull knows that I am realistically not as extreme as I am on here, this is all just forum fun, even though I am 100% honest about the bad exploitation taking place surrounding the kid.

It's likely he beats Limond, Thaxton and Earl, but I'll be rooting against him for mainly Political purposes, then a little because I LOVE seeing a glass chin shattered.

But never could I hate the #1 Scotsman on ESB.