April 1 - Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin @02 (no PPV)

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by DramaShow, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Ex Army Jim 39

Ex Army Jim 39 couldnt believe the price of chairs banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2022
    does joshua try to hard to be cool i listened interview i think on talksport and he was trying to sound like that he should be himself he is not charismatic look at joyce he is who he is he doesnt try to be cool he is likable in his own way joshua you are not cool mate stop trying to sound cool like fury he is charismatic your not your a bit thick

2. BrokerNYC

BrokerNYC Nottingham Full Member

Feb 8, 2021
    AJ is 6’6 built like a brick sh*thouse, two time world champion hw, Olympic gold medalist, worth over 100 million, gives millions to charity, has millions tuning into his fights, arguably the most recognisable sportsman from the uk.

I think all that classifies him as cool

3. Ex Army Jim 39

Ex Army Jim 39 couldnt believe the price of chairs banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2022
    anyone can be built like that by doing exercise and juiced up two time lol only cos he lost to wee ruiz in america gold medalist haha cos london he lost twice cool doesnt come from money mate and all that material stuff you must be a young wee boy the coolest bloke i know was my uncle sadly passed away didnt have a pot to **** in still much cooler than your hero also coolest man i know is a man who works in local factory money doesnt make cool other wise why does he try to hard to sound cool if he already was cool lol my nephew is probably about your age and he laughs at joshua he thinks joyce is the best

4. hobby rider

hobby rider Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Cool story

I imagine the guy in your local factory drinks a can of furocity every day with his packed lunch and calls everyone a Dosser.

Potwash and Brixton Bomber like this.
  5. DramaShow

DramaShow 19 banned Full Member

Dec 22, 2020
    This content is protected

The real Anthony Joshua.

6. DramaShow

DramaShow 19 banned Full Member

Dec 22, 2020
    Joshua seems a lot more relaxed in his interviews today. I reckon he will put a beating on Franklin with a stoppage between rounds 5 and 8.