April 13th, Wembley

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Scissors, Jan 27, 2019.

1. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    You can check the article and sources yourself if you want. You just have to search for the fight in Google, use your hand to move the mouse and click the link if you're using a computer, remember to breathe in and out...

2. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    No, you just don’t want to see it. Your hatred of the fella is unreal. You’re gonna spout some nonsense back about how you don’t hate him but i’m not having it. I’ve been on this forum for years (like you) and never argued with anyone like I argue with you. That’s not a compliment by the way.

Glenn McKrory likes this.
  3. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    Well, I've tried to see it, but I just don't see it. I mean, come on. You're surely a reasonable guy. By what metrics are measuring Fury suddenly being some 80k stadium filling fighter?

The fight which most people in the UK have seen him in was the Klitschko fight and the reaction to that was frankly dreadful. His comeback sold poorly with loads of tickets given away. He was then on an undercard for Frampton and nobody has released the BT viewing figures which you can be damn sure A, Warren knows what they are and B, would be shouting them from the rooftops if they were successful.

You remind me of the Brexit types who support leave like it's a football team. A fleet of Nobel prize winning economists, international trade experts and so on saying 'it will be bad.' And some hapless know-nothing repeatedly telling themselves 'it will be fine.'

4. tdf1974

tdf1974 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Anyway lads no need to fight anymore...April 13th at Wembley is off

Glenn McKrory likes this.
  5. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    He's just trolling mate, I genuinely wouldn't bother.

Brixton Bomber and Twentyman like this.
  6. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    It's pointless mate, the guy is a complete loser. Not worth getting wound up over it.

Twentyman likes this.
  7. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    So Dillian Whyte is now dictating fight dates to AJ / Hearn...? Unbelievable

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  8. tdf1974

tdf1974 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 9, 2013
    AJ is basically semi retired due to Hearns advice

Inglis_1 and 305th like this.
  9. Inglis_1

Inglis_1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 4, 2018
    So Jarrell Miller in New York it is then?

10. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    After all the nonsense for a few months, we get a potentially boring fight at 4am on PPV that quite literally no one was asking for. Thanks Ed.

11. snake-hips

snake-hips Active Member Full Member

Apr 29, 2012
    I can see Joshua getting really pissed off with all this messing about.

mrchappelow likes this.
  12. Journey Man

Journey Man Journeyman always. Full Member

Aug 22, 2009
    I really don't rate Miller. Fairly slow, cumbersome fighter who has simply been able to walk down his opponents due to his size. He takes a lot of shots, is very open to chopping right hands and doesn't look to have the best engine.

He can clearly take a shot, and he hits the body well for a heavyweight, but neither of them are going to be particularly great for him vs AJ. At best it means he probably won't be bombed out in a couple of rounds, at worst it means he'll take a long pasting from a distance. Can't see him getting a chance to land any body shots of note.

It's a routine defence for AJ - just a real shame it's not a mandatory. Then he'd 1) be free to box who he wants without dropping a belt for another year and 2) have a plausible excuse to make the fight.

13. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    So now Hearn is saying that Joshua can scrap his Wembley contract in order to avoid fighting there in April to box Miller in America instead. Funny that. Because shills had always insisted that this deal meant that Wilder had no choice but to come to the UK to box Joshua on his terms. The shills were insisting that that was part of the reason why he couldn't accept the $50m offer! Lmfao!

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/...hua-wembley-deal-puts-pressure-deontay-wilder

Hearn's house of cards is crumbling card-by-card.

@305th @tdf1974 @NasalSpray

14. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Yeah but IFL VIDEO said otherwise

305th likes this.
  15. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    I find it hard to believe what Hearn says, but if what he is saying regarding Whyte saying he needs more than 11 weeks for the AJ fight, then Whyte needs to stop being a "thing". He's turning down final eliminators, world title shots and career high paydays....Strange behaviour from the supposed "Can Man" if what Hearn says is true