Artur Beterbiev documentary *VIDEO*

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by UniversalPart, Jan 21, 2020.

1. deyell

deyell MOLECULE FROM HELL. Full Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Tszyu and Arbachakov started it.

UniversalPart likes this.
  2. Rilz

Rilz Ball don't lie! Full Member

Aug 5, 2007
    If you are being serious with what you say, feel free to PM me to unload your thoughts, I can help.
    Regarding the girls, you need to go volunteer. Most volunteer organizations are loaded with women, and typically good ones with good intent. You can meet some ladies, with zero pressure to flirt, gain some expirience being social with them, all while adding value to your community and CV. You will walk away feeling good about yourself I guarantee it.

3. Eye of Timaeus

Eye of Timaeus Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    I know I will get one eventually. I think the worst thing is that I know most other people around me have done it already and I just feel they're more advanced then me and more human.

4. MetalLicker

MetalLicker Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 10, 2011
    It's too bad he doesn't fight often. Great fighter, but a waste of a career.

He need go to China and take care of business and move on. He's already 34 years old.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  5. Rilz

Rilz Ball don't lie! Full Member

Aug 5, 2007
    Don't look at the finish line. Look at putting yourself in a position to improve. Once you have your mind in the right place and put yourself in the right situations that will happen naturally. Who cares if someone you know bagged a chick, that has zero affect on you. You need to spend time around girls where flirting is not on the agenda.

ArseBandit and Eye of Timaeus like this.
  6. Eye of Timaeus

Eye of Timaeus Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    It has zero affect on me but the pressure is off them.

7. ArseBandit

ArseBandit Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 22, 2012
    You'll be fine man, do what the other guy said and get out there and socialize with women. Learn to talk. Have you got, female friends?

To move past the social anxiety thats what it takes.

****ing don't mean ****. Some people find it easy to pick up girls, some get tongue-tied and take a little longer to learn.

21 is young bro. Just because some peers have an easy time picking up one-night stands and get laid doesn't mean they know **** about having an actual relationship. You'll be fine.

8. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    He wants to unify, defend, retire and then go for Olympic gold. He is not in it for the money, Kadyrov throws gifts and money at him whenever he wins a fight.

9. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    AB vs Seals PPV

10. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Fighting in China seemed to phase him.

11. pepsiclassic

pepsiclassic Active Member Full Member

Aug 7, 2019
    he's not fighting in china anymore top rank got rights to the fight they said quebec of russia. a promoter from quebec claims it's all but signed to take place in Quebec city.

12. Forza

Forza Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Its interesting both him and UFC's khabib rep the russian flag when their region is a bit iffy with modern day russia. A lot of those type people do not see themselves as russians or slavic at all. Good vid though

13. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    He took a political stand. Besides, the Chinese party defaulted on the payment so it was all BS anyway.

Its better for his Chinese opponent that he didnt get knocked out in front of 1 billion of his countrymen.

Artur did him a favour.

14. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    We all know what would of actually happened - Beterbiev by highlight reel KO. I just don't like how people seem to only care about causes that directly affect them. I wonder how he would feel if an opponent said something similar about Russia/Chechnya and their various human rights abuses. Those issues he seems silent on.

oldcanvasback likes this.
  15. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    AB won't run from Seals, it will be a great style match up. Alvarez will run from beterbiev