As of today, Alvarez or Crawford, who is your lb 4 lb # 1

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by uranage, May 6, 2021.

1. shza

shza Active Member Full Member

Dec 15, 2018
    P4P is some combination of talent level and resume... Crawford has eye-popping talent but his resume has been deteriorating with every trash fight he takes. Canelo's always has the resume and his skills have grown to match Crawfords.. the Smith and Kovalev fights were Bud-caliber dissections, imo.

Usyk should be in this convo but he moved to heavyweight... Ironically by jumping a division and daring to great he has lost his spot. Had he stayed around and beat Makabu and Goulemirian he'd be pushing Canelo for #1 as cruiser Usyk is a scary sight. If Fury beats Joshua, there's a case for him given his skill level.

Sap1en likes this.
  2. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    spence has beat better guys, holds more belts, and been champ longer. my speculation is not equal to your speculation.

Dance84 likes this.
  3. BUDW

BUDW Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 23, 2007
  4. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Clearly not....I tend to think things through first. I'll give you that ESjr has a better resume at 147. But whether he's the better WW, jury is still out.

5. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    I'm here to read posts regarding the thread title.

Clearly you're here to ***** like a little whiny *****.

uranage and Dance84 like this.
  6. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    your thinking through needs some work. thinking through means examining evidence, not just saying, "well they aint fought so nobody knows". what does it serve to think anything through, if thats the only conclusion youre gonna reach? why bother? if not to make an educated guess? what purpose does thinking through serve you?

Dance84 likes this.
  7. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    I like how you always complain about this list

uranage likes this.
  8. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017

Typical Lance always complaining

9. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    :lol: thanks. Guess the point went too far above your head to understand. But hey, whatever you say is always right, happy? :lol:

10. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    sure, son. you need to work on your exits also.

11. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    Not really. But thanks for trying

12. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    so what? were just going to trade meaningless lines cause you dont want to address the subject anymore, but want to have the last word so people dont think you gave in? is that what were gonna do?

13. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    All you punks STFU.

Canelo based on skills and resume. Crawford has skills but a bare resume and it's HIS fault not Arum's because I'm assuming Crawford is a grown ass man and can make and has been making his own decisions.

Dance84 likes this.
  14. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    What's to keep addressing/ Just bored or something? I admitted you were right on ESjr having the better resume than TC. Except I live in the world where resume does not automatically determine who the best is. And it's not like ESjr has lit up WW either FFS. You claim to be one of ESjr's biggest fan...so you might be just fanboying, I don't know. Either way, ESjr and TC are the top two at WW. ESjr has the better resume, but who wins between them, that's another story.

Dance84 likes this.
  15. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    :lol: Neither you nor ASSOL came to this thread to discuss the topic. You both came to this thread to discuss me.... :lol: