Atif Shafiq: up & coming british prospect??

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by VictorS., Sep 25, 2013.

1. CasualFan

CasualFan Active Member Full Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Makes me wonder if cupids killers Mrs ran off with some Asian fella.... On second thoughts who would marry that??? Mum or sisters then probably both ��

2. donizhere

donizhere Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 4, 2008
    Cupid wasnt naseem hamed one of the most hardest hitting featherweights of all time,

id say most ****stani boxers are shiit though but so are most of any race,
    being elite fighter is a minority, its a rare trait in any race..

3. Tancred

Tancred Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 2, 2014
  4. Azzer85

Azzer85 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
    The ****ing irony.

5. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I thought Shafiq boxed well last night, he got a little lazy and got caught late on but I think that was more of a concentration issue than a technical one.

Shafiq was so far in front in my opinion he took his foot off the gas and made a couple of the rounds in the second half of the fight more difficult than they needed to be.

Shafiq doesn't look a world beater but he is young and has enough time to develope into a solid boxer. There is no need to rush him.

Also he seems a really nice lad too, him and Robinson had some words on social media but after the fight he showed Robinson a lot of respect and was very generous in his praise.

6. jonny

jonny Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2009
    Shafiq for me was the fight of the night , Very entertaining, just a blip where he took his foot off the gas, got sloppy and nearly came unstuck, showed true fighting heart though , I will look forward to watching this kid again,

7. Gamboa Fan

Gamboa Fan New Member banned Full Member

Feb 1, 2017
    his latest fight
    This content is protected