Audley Harrison Interview

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by robpalmer135, Apr 17, 2008.

1. robpalmer135

robpalmer135 Obsessed with Boxing banned

Jun 29, 2007
    its o [url]www.frankwarren.tv[/url]

Lasts a good 20 mins. He talks about loads of stuff inlcuding a bit about Haye (he wants no part of that fight lol)

worth a watch but it is the same old Audley ****. worth a watch though, i think the guy needs to be sectioned.

2. brown bomber

brown bomber 2010 Poster of the Year Full Member

Jul 1, 2006
    I'd love to see Audley-Haye.... pretty intriguing. Might happen.

3. LB3000

LB3000 Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 9, 2008
    :lol: Exactly, he will only fight Haye in a super fight if they both hold a title and it would have to take place at wembley stadium :rofl . I like how Spencer Fearon challenged Audley when Audley said Spencer and Williams keep rejecting a 3rd fight. There is also a interview with Sam Peters (They ask him about Haye) on there which is worth checking out.

4. 11player

11player Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 19, 2007
    If Audley fights Haye, he will be KTFO again.

He needs to pick safe winnable fights to make it to the top again, and he needs to do it fast, time is running out on him.

IMO, he will not win a belt anymore, but he could make it to the top 10 HWs and even get a chance to fight for a belt, just won't win that fight.

5. Bigcat

Bigcat Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 10, 2006
    Everytime he fights on a large show in the US , there is a late change of opponent.. I always wonder why this is the case.. The opponent changed last night, Audley should have very little trouble winning this comeback, but doesn't it seem that Audleys fights are all comebacks from something, be it a loss , injury or something.. Its time he stopped coming back and just boxed consistantly , he is 37 this year..