Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by stiflers mum, Mar 3, 2018.
Being worked on as we speak. Opponent had agreed terms and is now wanting more.
* Shakur Stevenson vs Jeremiah Nakathila Fox 597 Sun 13 June.
* Tej Singh is now training with Buddy McGirt.
This content is protected
* Aust Boxing AM June
This content is protected
Watching this fight now I seriously reckon Tim Tszyu would piece Hurd up and stop him after 6 rounds.
Only watched a little bit but Arias looked like he was beating the wheels off the $2 shop Shannon Briggs.
Glad he got the decision deservedly.
* Joe Goodall will be moving to the to Las Vegas this week to train under Kevin Barry after parting ways with Glen Rushton.
* Paro vs Gago new date July 24.
* July 7 Newcastle undercard looking lackkustre.
* Wade Ryan vs Troy O ' Meley rematch
Sam Ahe See vs Czar Amonsot
Linn Sandstrom vs Teagan Wallace
Jason Fawcett vs Mohammad Alavi
Yeah a little disappointing after so many great local matchups over the last 12 months.
I guess you could say something positive to come out of the Covid lockdowns.
By all accounts O'Meley-Ryan I was a good dust up.
Target practice. Hurd is a weight bully with mediocre skills who's been found out.
Did anyone catch any of the European Olympic Qualifiers?
Saw the super heavyweight final. Neither guy looked spectacular. Certainly not as good as the top few from the Asian Qualifying.
I would also back Tszyu over some of the other top US 154 pounders. I reckon he would stop glass jawed J Rock and Lubin.
*Whateley vs Oganov on the Gal-Huni undercard
So the NSW Blues dominated the QLD Maroons last night 50-6 LOL where is Mr Party Boy @DONT B SCARED ? The Blues went in to the heart of QLD the whole crowd was a sea of Maroon and not only did the blues win they dominated the QLD bums like Tim Tszyu did Jeff Horn at the same venue bahahahaha
Yeah and we are very lucky that Victor said yes. We've had so many "no thanks" it's been unreal... even after giving up our side of the purse to try and make things happen and that includes a very well credentialed Heavy from this part of the world. Anyway, it's a chance for Whateley to showcase himself on a bigger platform. He's been training really well with Gallen the past few weeks. Hopefully that converts into a decent performance.
* Though Bruno Tarimo can campaign anywhere from 118 lbs to 130 lbs he is now IBF no 6 at 130 lbs and this title is now vacant and opportunity could arise next to fight in a world title eliminator.
* Jason Maloney is aiming for a fight with Donaire next.
Clay Waterman won in 3 rounds in NZ on Friday night.
Fox sports hardly ever show top rank. Is this because sky uk now has top rank? Do fox buy off sky under some deal? It's all news corp right?