Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by stiflers mum, Mar 3, 2018.
Khan is wrong for Horn in some ways but Horn is just as wrong for Khan in equally important others.
If Horn is capable of hitting Khan on the chin then he's all wrong for him.
Only top tier guys penetrate Khans guard and I'm afraid imo Horn falls just short of that category , of course he could land on Khans chin and then it's lights out but its unlikely , Khans speed and experience in defending said chin dictates this .
Aus Boxing Update .
* Sam Soliman to continue fighting in 2019.
* Jack Brubaker hoping to have a fight in the States 2019.
* Lucas Browne hoping to fight David Allen on the Anthony Joshua Wembley card April in 2019.
* Melb UFC 234 with Rob Whittaker headlining sold out in 8 mins.
* George Kambosos Jr in training camp with Pacquiao in Manila.
Click full screen.
Tim Tszyu wants to make a statement in 2019.
Tim Tszyu in training camp in Phuket .
Prescott was hardly ever top-tier, mate...
Correct but it was that fight we discovered Khan was still raw and had a jaw of glass, then the rest is history , he went to Roach and since then only top tier guys have managed to park him up , I ain't saying The Hornet ain't a decent fighter but he ain't no Garcia or Canelo .
* Late news for Sat Dec 15 . 7.00 pm to 11.00 pm AEST.
The Joseph Parker vs Alexander Flores from Christchurch will after all be shown live on
Fox Sports Ch 507. Weak undercard and Flores rated 176 in the world but its free while
in NZ its $ 40. I will have to record as i prefer to pay and support the Aust fighters as
i want to watch DDP Promotion with Dennis Hogan and Rohan Murdock on Epicentre TV.
In a Flash he be gone
Really enjoyed what I saw of the DDP promotion last night.
The two headline fights were very well matched.
Dennis Hogan had problems with Jamie Weetch early while the guy Rohan Murdock faced hit him with plenty.
Hogan has his work cut out against that big Mexican Junior Middle. If he can safely negotiate the first 5, he could come on though.
Murdock's conditioning & fight tempo were impressive, although he did get drilled hard on a number of occasions.
As good as the headline acts were, fight of the night was the women's fight. There was a little Kiwi dynamo on there who showed astonishing grit and plenty of skill. She didn't get the win but it was the performance of the night. Very courageous & "Once were Warriors" like.
Jeff Horn set to challenge unbeaten Argentinian WBA Regular Super Welter champ Brian Castano.
Dennis Hogan to fight Jamie Munguia for the WBO Junior Middle strap.
Both on the same promotion. Should be a beauty if it comes off.
Impressive work from Duco if they pull that off.
But I cant see either of those guys winning. Unless there some shrimp on the barbie cooking if you know what I mean.
Castano still a little unproven for me but very capable fighter with impressive amateur pedigree. I think Jeff will really struggle in this one but I'm sure his master trainer has a zany scheme.
Aus Boxing Update.
* Paul Showtime Boxing who returns after a yr absence this Fri 21 hopes to target in 2019
Japan WBO Champ Masayuki Ito.
* Alex Leapai fight with Nathan Gorman cancelled.
* Mark Bam Bam Flanagan to fight hard hitting CMW Games NZ Silver medalist David Light in 2019. Light is 11 - 0 8 ko.
* DDP strong card and let's hope your next show is on Fox.
* Jackson Jon England new Aus FW Champ.
* Tej Singh new Aus MW Champ.
* Joseph Parker after a short break is heading to Las Vegas for training has many options.
A fight with Lucas Browne in Britain is one option.
Hi Pal . Who do you think should play the Hornet and will you buy a ticket ?
Light Flanagan good/competitive crossroads fight.
Singh is a beast in his own right. His record does him no justice. Good bloke too. Been on the bad end of some decisions.
I don't know but maybe Rebel Wilson could play his wife. LOL buy a ticket? Who even goes to the movies anymore? You ever heard of Netflix? Stan? Foxtel on demand? Get with the times pal.