Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Dunky McCafferty, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Dunky McCafferty

Dunky McCafferty Boxing Junkie banned

Aug 24, 2004
    OK. As I am in a good mood this cold & fine morning, I am wiling to offer a wee avatar bet concerning the Mayweather-Hatton fight.

& it goes like this. First 4 posters who come into this thread thats who I will bet with.
    If Floyd wins, then the 4 of you have to wear a Floyd avatar of my choice for two weeks simultaneously.
    If Hatton wins, then I will wear a Hatton avatar of each of the 4 posters choice for one week each, so you all get a fair share of humiliating me.

Do I have any takers? Its your golden chance to see me with a Ricky Hatton avatar remember, a once in a lifetime opportunity:deal

Its time to put your avatar where your mouth is people, & remember, first come, first served:D

But remember, if you lose, its Floyd in your avatar for a fortnight... Can you handle that? Think it through before you act...

& remember, you Hatton fans will get the better deal as you will only have to wear a mayweather avatar for two weeks, whereas I will have to wear 4 different hatton avatars of your choice for a month!

As Noel Edmonds would say, Deal or No Deal?:smoke