Awful excuse from Khan...

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Strike, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Strike

Strike Boxing Addict banned

Sep 14, 2004
    It is not. Sucka just cannot bring himself to disagree with someone if they hate Khan or Hatton, even if what they are saying is totally out of order. I know Sucka is not racist.

2. sandwichsurgeon

sandwichsurgeon Active Member Full Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Yeah Manny said in an interview he did with Tommy that someone from his entourage massaged Tommys legs before Hagler-Hearns which is why he was forced to stand and trade.

3. Shev

Shev Active Member Full Member

Jun 9, 2007
    Khan doesn't need excuses, he learnt a valuable lesson without a loss unlike Darchinyan. He just needs to keep his hands higher and stop that amateur flurrlying because he leaves himself open after he stops.

4. ferd cloupes

ferd cloupes Member Full Member

Dec 24, 2006
    id laugh my tits off if he becomes a proper world champion. i would be made up

5. Betty Swollocks

Betty Swollocks James 'Lights Out' Toney Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    no, I'm not a racist. I found the post mildly amusing as it was childish and silly, I just don't see the point in anyone getting worked up over shite like that.
    Thanks for the back up, Strike :good

6. Team_Calzaghe

Team_Calzaghe New Member Full Member

May 23, 2007
    Alright,

I agree, he is very talented, Khan has fantastic hand speed, is very skilled and fairly powerful BUT there are much better boxers out there than Khan that do not receive the respect and recognition which Khan so wrongly receives. This is the reason why so many people including myself despise Khan as a boxer.

It wasn't that long ago when Joe Calzaghe boxed Manfredo that Amir Khan was on prime time at 9PM when Enzo Maccarinelli had to wait for a less opportune slot. Sh*t like this just sickens me.

Regards,

John:good

7. rooq

rooq Rooq's Boxing Promoter Full Member

Jan 16, 2007
    fair enough...i was just thrown by the :lol: which to me implied that you agreed with him....i hereby withdraw my accusation. ;)

8. dalek

dalek Member Full Member

Aug 3, 2005
    agree with everything above m8.

9. rooq

Jan 16, 2007
    to be honest man, even though i'm not particularly a fan, i'd be very happy as well just because khan does get a lot of exagerated hate.

just look at some of the responses in this thread....you'd think khan was the second coming of hitler or pol pot or something.

and i don't think guys like moneypunch are that uncommon in life, and i'd like khan to achieve something just to shut these guys up.

10. rooq

Jan 16, 2007
    you have to remember that the only reason itv boxing exists at the moment is because of amir khan. so of course he's going to get the prime slot...a lot less people would have heard of macca if it wasn't for the khan hype machine.

would you rather we could only ever have watched enzo through sky?

so really, you are angry at the british public for not being proper boxing fans and only really being interested because of the olympic silver medalist.

11. Napuis

Napuis Straight talkin' mo'fuhha Full Member

May 12, 2007
    Chinless, yeh, like getting bashed five times in the face getting knocked down didn't have anything to do with it.

12. faisal

faisal Hoolios daddy Full Member

Feb 24, 2007
    whats wrong with hairy legs lol most men have em.

13. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Boris Christoff Full Member

Jan 16, 2005
    :lol:

Maybe they ought to try.

14. Max Molyneux

Max Molyneux Liverpool Liver Tickler Full Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Why?

15. David UK

David UK Boxing Addict banned

Feb 6, 2007
    I noticed that too. Most British 'trainers' are complete clowns and know **** all. They fall into two main categories 1) Conditioner 2) Towel Waver. Both categories favour a bit of a jolly down Teneriffe way as well, although this didn't do Nicky Cook,Ross Minter,Martin Power, Graham Earl etc etc much good