Búfalo Boxing Promotions: Alexander Enrique Espinoza Rivera vs. Arón David Juárez Morales III RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Sep 18, 2020.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Ernesto Irias vs. Jenn Manuel González Narváez, 8 rounds @ flyweight

2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Sometimes you can play the FB video links embedded into the forum posts without being logged in - but apparently this is the kind you can't. :nusenuse:

edit: actually wait, try ESPN Knockout if you have that channel. They've simulcast Búfalo Boxing cards in the past.

3. Power_tek

Power_tek Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2018
    Appreciate your help but I can’t get it tonight thanks anyway though brother

4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    González Narváez is facing a .500 record if he loses here, which going by their records he's obviously supposed to - but you wouldn't guess that by the way he's fighting. No lie down and quit in him, bringing it to Irias every step of the way. Best fight of the undercard so far.

5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Comment from the feed:

Iriras es un gran boxeador pero en esta pelea no esta aprovechado su distancia

(Iriras is a great boxer but in this fight he is not taking advantage of his distance)

¡Charla honesta!

The underdog well may wind up deserving (if not getting) the upset here..

6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    JMGN still plucky but now taking some hard lumps down the stretch. Irias has found success pulling the rug out from under him, letting the smaller and shorter-armed man hyper-extend with combos barreling forward and then drifting backward while loading up on long clap-down rights that mostly land behind the neck, leaving "El Infinito" paralyzed for a moment so that "El Destructor" can flurry some more while still on the backfoot.

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Kind of feels like a classic 'tale of two halves' draw, but I won't be surprised if the judges have it a shutout for the bigger, younger guy with more upside and international experience.

8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Scattering of deservedly emphatic applause from the very sparse and socially distanced crowd. Both fighters show each other respect. They just stole the show, unless the main event really delivers.

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Official cards:

unannounced, just the result... a decision win for...

Jenn González!!

Wow, what a reaction. He drops to his knees and throws his head back, giddy with relief and triumphant joy. He then looks up guiltily at Irias standing there looking a bit nonplussed and interrupts his celebration for a quick glove touch, but then can't help leaping up and down some more and waving to people at ringside.

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Francisco Hernán Lira Fonseca vs. Lesther Nery Lara Rodríguez, 8 rounds @ lightweight

11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Okay, well that was two quick blowout KO mismatch confidence builders in a row buffering him from the Kingry loss...maybe Fonseca will feel like taking on a warm body in 2021.. :rolleyes:

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Alexander Enrique Espinoza Rivera vs. Arón David Juárez Morales III, 10 rounds @ bantamweight

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    This is for the WBC's vacant International Silver title at 118lbs.

14. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 1

Espinoza working quick salvos off the line drive high jab, planked up from his shoulder into Juárez's face. Nice body hooking combos by Espinoza when the arms of Juárez come down. Espinoza taking receipts from his southpaw nemesis when he gets overeager, as Juárez loads up and punishes him with buckshot lefts punctuated by a clockwise inward quarter-turn from the hips up. Nasty exchanges as this starts to crescendo from the first warm-up and feel-out minute or so.

10-9 Espinoza, close

CST80 likes this.
  15. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Round 2

Hook party. Juárez is cuffing his off the nape and crown of Espinoza's head, as Espinoza springs up off bent knees in the pocket to slam his into Juárez's lower jaw. Fast and frenzied action with some restful intermissions, fought in a phone booth mostly. Nearly too close to split 'em.

10-9 Espinoza, close

20-18 Espinoza

CST80 likes this.