Bautista is shot...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by PJ, Aug 12, 2007.

1. psychopath

psychopath D' "X" Factor Full Member

Mar 13, 2007
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:happy

2. DobyZhee

DobyZhee VIP Member banned Full Member

Mar 5, 2006
    I wish Bautista would go back to fighting columbian cab drivers..give or take another 5 and then throw him to the wolves.

3. mad_takamura

mad_takamura It's getting hot in here! Full Member

Jul 16, 2007
    first off you ignorant ***s,the kid was too raw to evr be send in a heavy puncher like ponce even if he had an unblemished record so don't be too happy of that win. ponce is still a one dimensional fighter and i don't think that his win proves anything. remmember the fight where he faced off against gerry? come when he faces a pinoy who is as technical as gerry and in prime and i'm gonna assure you that he won't win a convincing fight just like that last one

4. Bangis

Bangis Member Full Member

Jun 10, 2007
    maybe the thread starter need to shut up.

5. jont

jont Active Member Full Member

Sep 27, 2004
    Bautista can either use this as a learning experience or be devastated by the loss---much of this will be determined by his management and training team--if he is confident in himself he will overcome this setback---Look at Lusito Espinosa and how he lost to Alejandro Gonzalez --when he took the rematch with the kid--i thought he was crazy and would get bombed out--but he kayo'd Gonzalez and had a great run of successful fights afterwards----my favorite fighters are fom Thailand --so naturally Filipino fans hate on them--but i hope Boom Boom has success not for the fans who write a bunch of bull**** about him--but for himself cause boxing ina poor country can be a awy out of poverty for some..... Go Pongskalek:D

6. koko of phil

koko of phil Ring of Fire Resident Full Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Mexican or a fan I suppose, he is at crest right now. :rofl

7. jetrail

jetrail Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    didn't bautista get knocked down in his last fight or the one before that ? so could he just have a faulty/weak chin ?

8. ko factor

ko factor Active Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Sure he did, the road to success have some few bumps along the way.He will bounce back for sure. This loss will be his learning experience. Never slug out with a huge puncher if you don't have the chin to back it up. :hey