Bellew v AJ

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by pne buz, May 1, 2017.

1. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    I agree

2. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Fair point mate.

3. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    I dont think Bellew would ever sign to fight AJ, no matter what the money.

He knows his limitations- was at ringside for the fight vs Klitschko and knows he is putting his health at risk.

I just dont see it ever happening- because Bellew's body language when an AJ fight is mentioned is NO WAY EVER.

Twentyman likes this.
  4. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    It won't happen, or should i say shouldn't even be being thought about it happening.

Besides who in the right mind would fall for this as a legit fight, many on here would have it 50-50 if it was announced, and telling themselves it is worthy of PPV.

I wouldn't even stream it for free if it happened.
    If it happened at Everton FC though then bellew would win, them scouser's are right robbing batsards.

5. andy2402

andy2402 New Member Full Member

Nov 22, 2014
    Bellew is embarrassing himself playing Bessie's and hanging off AT coat tails. See him jump up on the apron after the klitchko finish. What a gimp. He needs to take AJ dick out his mouth.

On a more sensible note, I hope this fight doesn't happen it's Parker or nothing while he waits for haye

6. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    What has Bellew done to you?

I think AJ is too much at his size and with his power and strength for most heavyweights and we can't forget Bellew is at most a cruiserweight.

I think Bellew has a far better shot against Parker.

Twentyman likes this.