Bellew v Haye undercard.

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Dancoyr, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Dancoyr

Dancoyr Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Who can we expect on the undercard?

Brook?
    Fielding?
    Okolie v Chamberlain?

2. Chalky

Chalky Member Full Member

Jul 18, 2016
    Stephen Smith vs Juli Giner for the European super featherweight title

3. Chalky

Chalky Member Full Member

Jul 18, 2016
    Maybe Ohara Davies as well?..

4. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Eddie confirmed OD will be on and also said Fielding will be getting a run out before the year end too.

Okolie-Chamberlain needs to be on this FFS. Think Chmberlain is boxing tonight??

Northadox likes this.
  5. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    Chisora would be good - always fun to see him smashing things up in press conferences - but think he is fighting in Monaco (?)

6. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Yeah he's boxing for the European, too quick a turnaround unless he was to win in round 1.

OD v Robbie Davies Jr?
    Okolie v Chamberlain?
    Joyce v Sexton?

That's the standard of fight Id like to see. Competitive scraps and a couple grudge matches. Doesn't need any huge names.

Thinking Joyce could be on it as a Ringstar fighter.

S.K and ipitythefool like this.
  7. Ty577

Ty577 Member banned Full Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Full of olympians,the last Haye Bellew undercard was a joke.I always think that we have to remind hearn,is that the boxing fans who are not fooled like the casuals,pay £47.50 for the regular boxing,he speaks as if Sky Sports it's free.For Haye Bellew,the only name i see, is Brook on the card,rest full of olympic ****holes which we always see of now.All the nxt Gen shows when they could be using the money for international fights.

8. S.K

S.K Active Member banned Full Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Boxing fans who are not fooled pay £47.50? You have been done if your paying that.

Sky offered me ALL CHANNELS for £27 a month and £100 credit.

If your paying £47 just for sky sports you need to cancel and get a better deal.

9. Ty577

Ty577 Member banned Full Member

Aug 13, 2017
    I know,you threaten to cancel,say BT have offered you a better deal, blah blah,they offer you a better deal,but most dont try it,and TBH,i am getting worried with the quality of standard fight nights.Compare Sky ones with Showtime and HBO.

10. S.K

S.K Active Member banned Full Member

Jan 7, 2017
    If we are comparing with the Americans then compare our very cheap PPVs to their ridiculously expensive ones.