Ben Davison deluded

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Canning, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    I'm missing points? I said look at the Hammer performance. You haven't, again. You've looked at the name on the resume. A decent name too but you're playing that down along with everything else relating to Fury. Fury looked fantastic in that fight. You've again ignored that fact.

Are you denying that Fury has or at least had extraordinary attributes? He clearly had. Dishonest to say otherwise.

I'm not missing anything. I'm ignoring the irrelevant crap you're spouting. You're still banging on about facial markings and Paulie Malinaggi when you concluded yourself that Fury has decent power. You had to admit Fury has decent power and you put your negative spin on it referencing Paulie Malinaggi.

2. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    Christ man, I just said marking up your opponents face wasn't evidence of being a big puncher. Why are you still making a deal of this?

3. Hattonmad

Jan 5, 2009
    I'm not. I made a big deal out of all your little posts put together, concluding that you are, without doubt, a Tyson Fury hater with an anti Tyson Fury agenda, in the lead up to a superfight with a participant named: Tyson Fury! Plain as day, disguised as night.

You've focused on facial markings and Paulie Malinaggi, deflecting away from your ridiculous "Fury was afraid of the rematch" argument. An argument only the deepest of haters could muster.

4. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    If you want to move away from the 'anyone underestimating Tyson's power just look at how marked up Wlad was' comments that's fine. After all; they're a bit silly, and you made them!

As for 'only the deepest of haters' thinking Tyson didn't fancy the rematch. Well. Did he? Wlad looked out of sorts. Fury looked fat at the press conference. Maybe a refocused Wlad would have won and maybe Fury thought that? It's hardly shocking. I thought Lewis would beat Rahman both times by the way just in case you want to talk to me about how I'm a fanatical Hasim hater and couldn't see his all time genius in Africa!

5. Hattonmad

Jan 5, 2009
    I stand by my original comments that the faces of Wladimir Klitschko and Chisora are evidence Fury can hit hard, in conjunction with his 70% KO ratio. They weren't just marked up. Wlad was stitched in two places. Chisora looked like the elephant man. You don't do that with feather fists. Feel free to talk about Paulie Malinaggi though....

Obviously Tyson didn't fancy the rematch. He didn't bloody go ahead with it. You've conveniently changed your original wording that initiated Fury was in some way scared of the rematch. That's utter b.o.l.l.o.c.k.s and you know it. Chaps life was clearly all over the place. He wasn't physically or mentally fit to box anyone.

Na mate, you don't talk negatively about Hasim all day every day.

6. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    If Fury wins on Saturday, would that make Davidson the youngest head trainer of a heavyweight champion in history?

7. Benjiabc

Benjiabc The Nottingham Hitman Full Member

Oct 2, 2006

Lol. Best post i've read in ages.

8. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    You don’t see how anyone can dispute something that there’s no way of proving? Sure there are a few people who don’t understand the difference between being sad and depressed and feeling anxious and actual anxiety, but to say the “vast majority” is ridiculous.

Social media makes it seem like there’s no stigma, real life is a completely different story. It’s being displayed on I’m a celebrity now. Sure, everyone on social media is accepting of Anne, but look how much camp changed when they found out she was autistic. they treat her like she’s a baby, patronise her and see her as some sort of science experiment

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  9. YearZero

YearZero Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2012
    I think trainers get far too much credit while in many cases they have very little real impact. A manager deciding when to fight who and swerving the dangerous fights is probably far more important for success. For Fury to fight Wilder right now is not the right move so that's why he will lose. Even if Davison is the best trainer in the world, Fury will still lose.