Best fights to look forward to over next few months

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by porkypara, Mar 22, 2021.

1. N17

N17 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I think that's the one.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  2. Smudge_

Smudge_ Teak tough Full Member

Jan 23, 2018
    He's fighting Saturday 3rd of April.

3. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Only on this forum am I the only one who is looking forward to this. Whyte got ktfo last time by a past it Povetkin, can't wait to see how the rematch goes.

4. Furious

Furious Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Just ridiculous even for Mitch. You know how there used to be silly rumours that Matchroom staff would post on here to push the agenda.. if I bought into those rumours I'd 100% believe Mitch was one !

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  5. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 The Original 101.3 Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    The post would suggest it lol

6. Furious

Nov 2, 2017
    It's almost everything he says - the anti Wilder agenda & the anti Fury agenda being the most noticeable.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course so no problem there and going against the grain is healthy, but I think his posts (aside from perhaps Mark Ant) are the ones I read most and think "wtf!".

I respect that he's always polite though, rather someone like him posting stuff I disagree with in that manner than all the dreadful trolls we seem to get.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  7. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 The Original 101.3 Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Mitch always explains his views and i may not always agree, he is good enough to state his case

I still read his name at Mitch Room 87 tho lol

Furious likes this.
  8. Oreet Cha!

Oreet Cha! Always poor, never bored (IDLES) Full Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Is Mitch the new Tony Hayers?

For the record, I enjoyed - if not always agreeing with - Hayers posts.

9. 10_is_a_nigel_benn

10_is_a_nigel_benn Apples and Pears banned Full Member

Mar 18, 2021
    Glen Mccory vs Roy Jones Jr at St James Park :D

10. Mitch87

Mitch87 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    The original thread title I believe was "upcoming fights your looking forward to" not next 3 months unless I just misread it. Being a fan of boxing, I'm looking forward to the fights I've stated which are nearest upcoming fights.

I don't have an agenda for matchroom just not completely anti MR like a number of posters here. I have praised numerous non MR fighters regularly and have in some instances predicted they would said MR fighters in hypothetical fights (which Hayers didn't do from what I saw).

However as I m of the opinion that AJ would beat Fury which goes against the majoritiy on here I get stick for it.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  11. danishvikingboxer

danishvikingboxer New Member Full Member

Jan 1, 2021
    Im looking foward to Billie Joe Saunders vs Canelo.

12. Furious

Nov 2, 2017
    I'm only messing around about the MR employee thing, would be silly. I respect that you go against the grain really, and do so without trolling.

It's a fair enough opinion to think AJ wins, I don't necessarily think that's an outrageous opinion in isolation. Could very easily happen and lots of posters on here agree with you. Myself I think it's probably 60/40 in Fury's favour so would not be surprised by any outcome.

I think the difference with your posts though is it feels like you have an agenda as you are so negative about Fury and try and make Wilder out to be as bad as possible to detract from Fury's win.

13. kevin-novice

kevin-novice Member Full Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Carl Frampton fight might not be on TV it seems

14. Smudge_

Smudge_ Teak tough Full Member

Jan 23, 2018
    If it's not on BT then hopefully it'll be on IFL TV like the other MTK shows on the channel.

15. Sonny1

Sonny1 Active Member Full Member

Mar 11, 2013
    Bud - Sky puts this plodder on box office who any decent heavyweight of years gone by wouldn’t even use for sparring and he’s in another fight with a guy who not only is past it, but has recently also been in hospital with Covid.

If he doesn’t win by stoppage then that will truly show his awful level and he should retire.