Best legacy ever- which fighter?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Mike_b, Jan 9, 2021.

1. eltirado

eltirado Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Advances in genetic therapy will help regulate human emotions, with emotions removed...Humans will have less incentive to disagree, which will result in a nominal world, with less subjectivity and eventually no subjects...

Edwin valero will be given a very low Social Credit score, but he will go down as a top Level ATG because it will be impossible to break his 100% KO undefeated Championship world record. The right thing to do is to not praise Edwin valero in any way or form, because it will harm the feelings of the majority of humans who have many reasons to hate-fear Edwin valero. The human has nothing left, but its feelings...So the pro-social thing to do is help humans get to the other side as smoothly as possible....

I agree with your suggestion of using a French lower case valero, for his surname...its degrading and appropriate...

sasto and Mike_b like this.
  2. Mike_b

Mike_b Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 9, 2020
    There's no denying his greatness don't get me wrong. I think I once heard him say regarding one of his 12 round knockouts, " I was fighting him tooth and nail the whole time, I was pushing for the ko since round 1"

eltirado likes this.
  3. PernellSweetPea

PernellSweetPea Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 26, 2009
    He is not fan friendly? What do you mean? I have not heard that.. Is he not nice to the fans?

eltirado likes this.
  4. sasto

sasto Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 5, 2020
    I love this post, we're going to remove emotions and the upshot of this will be a complete reevaluation of edwin valero.

We'll need to keep some emotions around otherwise there wouldn't be much need for boxing.

eltirado likes this.