Best & Worst Chin of current heavyweight champs

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CJH, Nov 18, 2017.

1. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Didn't read any further. You have no evidence of ever seeing the footage because you never saw it because it doesn't exist. I proved YOU are a liar and now you're squirming about flinging insults to deflect away from the fact you were caught out.

Is that right ?? Then why wasn't the the unoffical Dustin Nichols footage so easily DMCA'D??? You can go onto youtube and watch that right now.
    How pityful to request an apology for a claim you won't and can't back up. Delete your account you complete and utter wankstain.

2. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    dunno, is Pricey still active? hes the one for category B.

Good chins though...Parker has one, never seems hurt, and his crude style of lurching in kind demands a good chin.

3. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Sconiers is a very, very hard puncher. Some boxing experts believe that he might have been one of the most heavy handed guys in history. Wilder showed a lot of heart getting up from that punch.

4. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005

Lol typical Dino response.

Question if you delete your social media presence off the internet, do you exist? :yikes:

5. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    Once on the internet , always on the internet. The footage never existed.

6. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    Incorrect once again, the internet wasn't anything like it is now back then.

You know there are years of posts from this forum that were deleted forever in the server crash? Oh wait you wouldn't know that since you have only been a member since 2012, newbie.

Some of the best debates ever seen on ESB are completely gone with no trace, Radar vs Widdowmaker etc....

Once again you are talking about something you have no knowledge of.

Maybe you should follow your own advice and delete your account? You just got schooled for the umpteenth time, newbie.

Now jog along.

lepinthehood likes this.
  7. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    when was the server crash?

just out of interest.

was it a general one or just for a small group of forums?

8. MVC!

MVC! The Best Ever Full Member

Nov 5, 2013
    @yesihavearm2 @dinovelvet @Odins beard @UnleashtheFURY

Can't you guys just be friends? You guys argue all the time, you guys are all very similar in nature, I'm sure you guys all look alike too - that's how I imagine it. Let's just all tone it down a notch and enjoy this beautiful Saturday for once! Can't you guys just let bygones be bygones, just this once.

pacas and yesihavearm2 like this.
  9. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    Ive been on this forum longer than 2012. Wilder only came to peoples attention around 2011 , well after the crash and the Scoriners knock down came to the surface around the same time.
    The threads would be easy to find if they existed. Even if the video was removed the url would still be there.
    Its your claim , its on you to back it up , but you won't because you can't.
    Look at the state of you bringing up debates against Widowmaker, who gives a fiddlers fart about that.. SHOW me the video????????

10. Ukansodoff

Ukansodoff Deontay plz stop ducking Joshua. Thank you. Full Member

Aug 7, 2010
    I think Parker has a good chin, Joshua and Wilder have average ones at best. All 3 can be knocked out but at this weight they all can.

11. yesihavearm2

May 30, 2008
    I mentioned the server crash where all the threads were deleted because you stated "Once something is on the internet it is there forever" which as I have just proven, is incorrect.

So once again, you are wrong.

In fact reading through your posts you claim to have known about this, yet you still made this outlandish statement which means that either you posted something that you knew was wrong, or you are lying.

Odins beard likes this.
  12. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    There's no evidence , so how did i get schooled? Your dumbass tried to act smart by claiming Wilders team easily removed all trace of the footage because it was shot by an amateur without realizing that the Nichols amateur shot footage is still viewable for all to see.
    Schooling me is showing me the video..Where is it?

13. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    My statement was people knew about the Knock down , but they never saw it. Thats the truth. If you were right , it would be very easy to prove me wrong and make me look like a complete fool. If you could , you would.
    You lied.

14. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014

Only if you admit that Floyd isn't TBE....

15. yesihavearm2

May 30, 2008
    I don't need to do anything to make you look like a fool Dino, you do a fine job of that yourself.

Your statement and I quote, was this:

"Once on the internet , always on the internet. The footage never existed."

I brought up the ESB server crash as an example that things DO get deleted from the internet, and now you are trying to deflect away from it.