Beterbiev forces Ward to retire

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Beouche, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    You know what I know I'm correct especially when you and that other limp dick @HerolGee are like 2 little girls trying to and unable to prove me wrong.

2. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    Your facts are always incorrect.

But what can anyone do? You're a troll and this is your sad little existence.

1. Ward was trying to get a fight with Buglioni or Johnson.

2. It was denied and told he'd have to face his mando, Beterbiev.

3. Ward retired.

Whether you believe Ward beats him or not these are facts unless you know better which I know you don't.

3. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    If Ward retired to duck Beterbiev, then Vitali retired to duck Stiverne.
    Prove me wrong.

4. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    Was Vitali trying to get a far less undeserving British level fighter in the ring or anyone who was less deserving prior to retiring?

5. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    No because he was ordered to defend against Stiverne . He ducked him and retired instead.
    Prove me wrong.

LSomefun likes this.
  6. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    You really are missing the point aren't you imbecile.

So you admit Vitali was ordered to face Stivernne, retired instead and infact was not trying to make lesser fights instead of his mandatory.....how is this the same as Ward looking for domestic level Buglioni and being refused, then retiring because he'd have to face his mandatory?

The 2 examples are nothing alike, also throw into the mix Vital was what 42? And Ward was 32?

There proven you wrong, AGAIN, just like Froch and his made up excuses regarding GGG.

I'm lay on the couch with flu, feeling shitty and you still cannot get the better of me, that must burn.

7. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    Listen carefully.

You're claiming Ward ducked Beterbiev , not Buglioni so Vitali not having a Bruglioni is completely irrelevant because Stiverne is the equivalent to Wards beterbiev.

Ward wasn't yet being ordered to defend against Beterbiev so he was free to seek out a voluntary defense.

The Wbc ordered Vitali to fight mandatory Stiverne and he spent almost 12 months trying to decide before he chose to retire.

His situation is almost identical to Wards. He was free to retire so he didn't duck Stiverne just like Ward didn't retire to duck Beterbiev.

If you want to claim Ward ducked Beterbiev , then you'll also have to admit that Vitali ducked Stiverne , unless you want to be seen as a double standard having hypocrite .

8. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    rather sweeping a astement. so I've already stated that ts a fact I believe Berby wouldnt get reitred by ward.

Its great that you think this is wrong, because you actually agree with it too. You are way too easy to take apart. Dont make sweeping statements again, that would save you from the predicament you put yourself in there.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  9. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    It's not at all as Ward was seeking out domestic level Buglioni, Vitali wasn't seeking out anybody....that....is....the....point.

Ward retired once his chance to fight Buglioni was turned down and Beterbiev beat Prieto so he was or would have been the mandatory.

Ward would of still been fighting if he'd been given the green light to face Buglioni....Vital was never looking for domestic level heavyweight instead of Stivernne....it's not the same at all idiot.

Also Vitali had 10 years on Ward.

10. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    he was 42, at that age you are supposed to be ducking guys.

11. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    This content is protected

12. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    That your background music?

You're always in correct because you have a pathological hatred/jealousy of certain fighters.

Take a long hard look at yourself kid.

13. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    Nah, that's you to a T and this thread proves it.

14. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    I think you'll find once again you have jumped in feet first and once again embarrassed yourself.....don't worry.

15. NationBox

NationBox New Member banned Full Member

May 5, 2019
    Wardy certainly didn't want no smoke as soon as the division heated up with Beterbiev, Gvozdyk and Bivol, he was out of there!!

This content is protected