Beterbiev vs Bivol

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by RJJFan, Jun 18, 2022.

The Beast vs Ice Cold

1. The Beast

71.7%
  2. ice Cold

28.3%
  1. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    If anybody can beat Beterbiev, it's Bivol. 50/50 fight. I believe we will get this unification fight at the end of the year for Undisputed.

2. Mickc

Mickc Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 28, 2015
    The Undisputed fight between Beterbiev and Bivol simply has to happen,any politics and potential road blocks that could stop the fight need to be removed,this fight is without doubt at the current time in the top three fights to be made in Boxing. The only possible higher fights to be made imo are Spence v Crawford and Fury v Joshua/Usyk winner .

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
    Greg Price99, rinsj and Finkel like this.
  3. KiwiMan

KiwiMan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2016
    While I have the highest respect for Bivol, Beterbiev would be my pick, too big and too strong. It would look like Gvozdyk Vs Beterbiev except Bivol might manage to dance around a bit longer, but I think Beterbiev gets to him enough to win a late stoppage.

UnleashtheFURY and Mickc like this.
  4. MaliBua

MaliBua Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 20, 2010
    I would not be surprised if Bivol took him to boxing school. Seriously.

Joe Smith jr fought horrible fight against Beterbie, I mean wtf was thinking

drenlou and Greg Price99 like this.
  5. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    I like both and think this is 50/50 fight, but i will go with the better boxer - Bivol.
    He had high guard, very good defense, move incredible well, he has stamina for 20 rounds, it's way younger, absolutely in his prime, has a high punch output, very high ring IQ, it's cold-blooded just like Beterbiev is. There is no panic mode in him.
    He just knows what he is doing. He also have 300+ amateur matches, so he is absolutely match for Beterbiev.
    That old fart need to make that match or fans needs to kick him out of the sport ASAP !!!

Greg Price99 likes this.
  6. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Why you not show us the footage of that fight, bud ?

They never fight you ignorant ...... that try to look cool. The final that was supposed to happen was a walkover, cause Bivol injured his hand in the semi-final.

I really hate people that spread false narrative ....

Bivol amateur record is 286-15.

iii and RJJFan like this.
  7. senpai

senpai Boxing Addict Full Member

May 18, 2021
    Bivol has same type of nervousness like Gvodzyk had, when he was talking about Beterbiev before the fight.

They sparred long time ago and he knows what kind of power will demolish him.

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  8. DaRealJT

DaRealJT Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 26, 2021
    I've been saying it for a while and I'm still saying it now, Beterbiev KOs both Bivol and Canelo.

uber-pain and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  9. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Gvozdyk Bivol is 50/50 for me and Beterbiev destroyed him. But styles make fights. Gvozdyk is a boxer-puncher. We haven't seen Beterbiev in there with a top pure boxer. So hard to really say who wins.

10. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    I agree with Drelou, Bivol seems to be more controlled & skillful than Beterbiev, I can't see Bivol tiring or losing focus so a points win to Bivol.