Big Baby Miller tests positive...again...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Stiff Jab, Jun 27, 2020.

1. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    He was too stupid to train.

2. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    AJ has better fundamentals than this bum, fighters have had AJ`s power beore so what advantage does all that muscle give him anyway, Bruno had the same muscle as AJ but none of the fundamentals, PED`s in boxing are over estimated in terms of impact on a fighters ability, muscle doesn`t mean as much in boxing as it does in sprinting, maybe that`s how AJ out ran Ruiz though.

Curtis Lowe likes this.
  3. tdf1974

tdf1974 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Any decent athlete in this day and age getting popped for PEDs has **** for brains an needs banning for life just for being dumb!!!

getting popped 4 times in a year for 4 different substances is clown like behaviour....

He could have binned the peds 3 months before fighting AJ got in the ring and got slapped silly and have $5 million in the bank...

Hope he goes broke the thick ****

destruction likes this.
  4. jm2729v

jm2729v Active Member Full Member

Jun 15, 2016
    Imagine if Eddie Hearn didn't cut Miller off after the AJ situation? Because Bob Arum is Bob Arum he won't be criticised for it

5. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    I have to agree with a lot of this. He must have a lot of unqualified very low IQ people advising him.

It is so easy to get away with taking a variety of PEDs and never get caught. Yet he even gets caught when he has months before a fight to freely take whatever he wants.

No other word for this latest failed test than MORONIC.

This is his 4th failed drug test FFS. He hasnt learnt anything from the previous 3 and for the sake of boxing not looking completely ridiculous he needs a very long ban now.

UniversalPart likes this.
  6. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    He needs to be banned just for his sheer stupidity.

destruction likes this.
  7. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007
    Forget this guy.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  8. Murderers' Row

Murderers' Row Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 23, 2020
    This

9. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Bruno's jab was better than AJ's currently is
    Thats a basic fundamental

10. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    The **** you talking about? Alvarez got a 6 month suspension. But he also had an excuse and a case for his positive test result.(for whatever that is worth)

Miller failed for everything and had no excuses. And he wasn´t punished at all. The NYSAC just didn´t give him a license, and as he had no license, they didn´t and couldn't suspend him.
    The WBA was the only one who took any disciplinary action, and that was just a mere 6 month suspension.
    Dude lost a big payday, but that was it. And then Top Rank immediately signed him.

11. Lazar

Lazar Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 3, 2016
    Doping is prevalent well beyond Miller. It seems to me that Miller might have pissed off some powerful people in the industry and now he is being made an example of.

UniversalPart likes this.
  12. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Lou D thinks he's a good guy, just troubled.

I can see that. You've got to realise with Jarred's background, where he came from, it's a miracle he's still with us, let alone with that big cheerful smile on his face, a smile that just lights up every room he enters. With a different upbringing, different socio-economics, father figures teaching him what's good and bad, a good education, imagine what a shining light he'd have become then? Is it any wonder that Jarred resorts to PEDs as he struggles away in some flea ridden share house on the wrong side of the tracks, danger beyond every corner, death always a moment away ... wondering when his next meal will come from, and the bread for his chillen? Training in the day, studying at night, trying to finish those essays on a third hand laptop running Windows XP, his bruised hands spellchecking with a well creased paper dictionary, his only study music the sirens and hollers and gunshots beyond the cracked window panes ... Is it any wonder he sought a quicker path to a better life?

Holler likes this.
  13. UniversalPart

Jul 1, 2010
    He went against Greg Cohen - that guy is well connected and very vindictive when it comes to business.

Dimitry Salita is just Greg Cohen's errand boy.

Miller repeatedly spoke of how they tried to rob him, make him sign contacts with unfair stipulations, blocked access to fights etc.

Lazar likes this.
  14. UniversalPart

Jul 1, 2010
    *sniff*

That made my cry. Reminds me of the time when we only had roti and fried red onions to eat in our mud hut in Mardan.

15. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011