BIG FACT: Top Rank Was OVERPAYING Terence Crawford...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JOKER, Jan 12, 2022.

1. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    :lol: No, you didn't. What point??? That some people said PBC overpays their guys?? That has ****all to do with TC. HOW do you not get that?

What are you trying to say anyway? That TC was not paid well because some posters thought PCB overpays??? :lol: read that out loud if you need to in order to understand how dumb that statement is. PBC has NOTHING to do with TC's purses.....got that??

2. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    PBC has alot to do with it Lance. He made the comparison with a PBC fighter genius.:deal: If he would have just listed Crawford's purses and not Spences who's a PBC fighter I wouldn't have mentioned them.

941Jeremy and Boon like this.
  3. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    PBC does not dictate TC's purses. It's between TC and Top rank. What Joker posted shows TC getting paid pretty handsomely. WTF you crying for....

4. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Why bring up Spence who's a PBC fighter then? Just simply list Crawford's purses and move on. Why are you crying about me pointing it out?

Olu G. Rotimi and Boon like this.
  5. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    Spence is getting paid well, isn't he? Oh wow...trying to use my words?? Look ...ALL this shows is TC was paid well by TR. Which you can bet WOULD be a factor in the court ruling. It's a visual aid you country bumpkin...

6. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Spence got well paid for the 2 Garcia fights he should have gotten more for Porter though. Arum is a POS who promised Crawford the world when he re-signed only not to deliver so I know why Crawford is mad but I bashed Crawford for resigning with Arum in the first place especially when he knew he was moving up to 147 so Crawford has to share some of the blame.

Perkin Warbeck and Boon like this.
  7. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Great purses for fighting other than Porter C levels

Brook and Khan were shot to bits

Benavidez is a peg-leg C level cripple

And Egis is a C level with genuine power

box33 and Liquorice like this.
  8. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    5 million for fighting a shot Khan!! Wtf.. I agree he has been grossly overpaid for the level of competition he has been fighting .. those numbers are absurd for some of those opponents… 6 million for Porter! LMAO.. for perspective.. Josh Taylor had been getting about 1 million per fight recently.. I wish people would stop oppressing all of these American athletes lately :lol:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    box33, roughdiamond and Serge like this.
  9. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    THIS i can totally agree with. Blame MUST go to TR/TC and ESjr/PBC. We're the ones getting ****ed this not happening.

10. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    LOL at forum dwellers who give their opinion on what fighters or anyone should be paid.

11. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Looks like Bud was overpaid for the level of competition he fought. Good luck to him finding bigger paydays without Bob.

12. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Yes he's being overpaid but the market dictates the price and right now the US boxing scene in general is crazy and boxers if they have any kind of standing can command good money even beyond their actual value. It started with Haymon and his PBC project using fund money to bank roll the venture, then DAZN took an already inflated market and blew the lid off that in an attempt to carve out a large share of the US boxing market, then ESPN threw a $100 mill 6 fight deal at Tyson Fury and so on.

Crawford can probably sign with PBC or DAZN and probably continue to make similar money if not more because of the current market conditions.

HellSpawn86 likes this.
  13. Moonlight

Moonlight Walking in the moonlight... lonely.. as always.. Full Member

Nov 12, 2021
    Lmfao. Spence 2 million and Crawfish 6 million for the same fighter. Porter was even younger and better in the Spence bout. What a joke.

14. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    PBC was/is overpaying fighters. And as turns out, Crawford was getting overpaid as well. This has come to light with Crawford's lawsuit.

The only thing that's been exposed as a lie is you insisting all these years that Arum underpaid black fighters.

To put it into perspective, I used Spence as he is Crawford's direct counterpart across the street at the big rock candy mountain where handouts grow on bushes.

:risas3:

15. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    I didn't say he underpaid black fighters you troll, Crawford did and he said that he didn't know how to promote them get it right. I said he ripped off fighters like your god Pac yet you still suck him dry and smart fighters got away from the POS as soon as they had the chance guys like Cotto PBF and Oscar to name a few because he either ripped them off and is a snake.

HellSpawn86, Boon and derekcantona like this.