Big Shayne v Big Dean

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by themaster999, Jul 21, 2019.

1. themaster999

themaster999 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Anyone else seen the IFL video of Big Shayne sending a fight message via Koogs (of course) to Dean Whyte ?

PPV coming soon

2. smithshaun

smithshaun Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Just watched it Dean wants none of that work you could tell in his voice. Big Shane took on all of the bomb squad on crutches !! On the cobbles in would devout dean Whyte in seconds!!!

3. impacted

impacted Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Dean becoming ''a wrestler'' in a matter of seconds was quite funny. Cassius ought to be careful with these pot stirring antics though. The 'have you heard what he said about you?' stuff belongs to kids about 12. It's unbecoming from a man of Kugan's age, especially when he's filming people's reactions to generate views for a YouTube channel. People behaving like that quite often end up getting a clump themselves eventually.

4. Gomo

Gomo Active Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Dean was shook, he tried to blag his way out of it but you could tell....

Erm, well yeh obviously he's been boxing all his life...haha

He said he will do it for a lot of money or if it's wrestling or MMA

In other words he don't want that work

5. jcairns1

jcairns1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Kugan been a **** stirring twat is what it looked like to me, Dean should have asked him about why he threatened a 4 stone wet through Prince Patel so Kugan could edit it out, saw Kugan in Vegas a few years ago and could tell he’s a complete melt.

James Helder was a pretty cool guy though.

6. smithshaun

Oct 20, 2013
    The difference is this 1 acts the hard man thinking he is a gangster the other is a hard man.

Basically by Dean Whyte saying he would fight him whether he means it or not it's a done deal if you agree to fight a gypsy it's on. God I hope Whyte Vs fury goes ahead because the build will be like no other .if the press conference doesn't end up in a mass brawl I will be amazed, but then again once dean Whyte is in the presence of big John fury like most he will crumble straight away!

7. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Imagine Mark “Billy Mitchell” Tibbs shouting “minge” at Big John Fury and throwing a microphone at him. Dear God both he and his father would be sent to the afterlife on the spot.

8. smithshaun

Oct 20, 2013
    Mark tibbs and Dean Whyte will be quiet as mice when big John starts snarling at them. But dillian won't he would have it with any of them so it will just end up in a huge slug fest , Eddie hearn will pipe up trying to look hard and split it up only for big John to stick the nut on him Adam Smith will hide under the table and Frank warren and Barry hearn will have a long overdue brawl all filmed by the **** stirring kugan who hopefully thinking he is immune to punishment says the wrong thing and gets sent into the next decade by big Shane

impacted and gmurphy like this.
  9. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    When Fury family members aren't training, they are clinically obese, horse shagging, cholesterol clad alcoholics.

At least Dean is in decent shape, and trains regularly with Pro's. Dillian has a lot of brothers anyway.

Can we at least change the title to Fat shane vs Big Dean?

Octolony shore likes this.
  10. emallini

emallini Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 16, 2008
    Surprised you are picking Whytes bro

11. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Is there something I am missing about Shane? Please... enlighten me. Do your thing. Surprise me with Shane trivia.

Was this Shane in his younger days? 500 street fights?

This content is protected

12. emallini

emallini Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 16, 2008
    I haven't seen Shane or Dean fight

13. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    I know Dean has had training in various disciplines, and I know he trains with the current camps Dillian is involved in, he's in the gym doing it.

Which is more than what I know of Shane, but please someone feel free to enlighten me on fat, I mean "Big shane"

14. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    How did the beef start though ?

15. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    In all fairness, big shane is a Fury and apparently been boxing all his life and got absolutely nowhere so must be awful.