Big thanx to all the Hatton supporters!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by bumdujour, Dec 9, 2007.

1. bumdujour

bumdujour Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2007
    Indeed, thank you very very much!!!

all you nuthuggers who put down your hard earned cash on ricky "nosedive" hatton!!!

cause that made what was originally regarded by the bookmakers as a totally longshot fight for hatton into a just -230 when you bet on mayweather!!!!

anyone with just a tiny bit of boxing knowlege would have made floyd a huge favorite:rofl

but you guys were "smart" enough to listen to all the nutthugging hype.........and made me a SHITLOAD OF MONEY!!!

and im NOT a betting person.

but at these odds, i couldnt resist.

thank you very very much!!!!! you have a very special place in my heart for doing this.

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!:happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy

2. steelem

steelem Active Member Full Member

Mar 5, 2006
    who are you thanking dick head - why dont you thank the bookies knob end

3. la punta

la punta New Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2007
    go fuc> yourself yank, i made a **** load of money when your man lacy wwas fav, lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, he was fav too, cal fuxk him up, bicthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this country has been boxing before the usa was even on the map, latersssssssssssssssss, enjoy your money, i never bet on this. but when cal fights bernard, i will , :rasta

4. Jack Dempsey

Jack Dempsey Legend Full Member

Jun 13, 2005
    You're welcome, now use the money to buy a *****, you sound like you could use a ****

5. bumdujour

Jul 29, 2007
    but i´ll be fair!!!!

i´ll make it a british ***** so some of that hard earned british cash will flow back to the UK:yep

See, i´m a humanitarian:hi:

6. la punta

Jun 25, 2007
    lol, you are a funny guy, i bet you take it in the ass, putooooooooooooooooo:yikes:admin:yikes:admin:yikes:bbb:bbb:bbb:bbb

7. Jack Dempsey

Jun 13, 2005
    Cheers,

I'll recommend you a few crack whores round Kings Cross

8. bumdujour

Jul 29, 2007
    sorry to disappoint you, but i dont.

but im sure you can find someone among the hatton supporters who will accomidate you:good

9. la punta

Jun 25, 2007
    lol, you are funny, how much did you make, and will you bet on cal vs bernard???

10. bumdujour

Jul 29, 2007
    around 10 grand!!! i put down my entire dough i had saved for a car . didnt tell the wife though:D .

regarding hop vs calzaghe......i´d bet cal. he is a far more skilled fighter than hatton, who was always overrated imo.

a prime hopkins would have been a slight favorite, but at this age cal should win by ud.

but i wont bet on the fight unless i get such priceless odds ass time around. when i saw those -230.........it was like a sign from god to put down the cash.

11. la punta

Jun 25, 2007
    i hear you on tht one, good job, its all fun on here, but , what you say in right, go buy the wife something nice, and god bless the uk and the usa, because we are fighting wars together, for real, we got your back and thank god you got are back too .

12. bumdujour

Jul 29, 2007
    :good

13. Jack Dempsey

Jun 13, 2005
    10 grand!!!!! you jammy ****er

14. bumdujour

Jul 29, 2007
    yes, for me thats a crazy amount. last time i bet on a fight it was several years ago with a friend on some holyfield fight..........for 50 bucks!!!!

life can be good sometimes.....