Bivol will have 6 weeks to prepare for Canelo

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by BoxingDialogue, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Scorpion

Scorpion Boxing Addict Full Member

May 9, 2006
    Six is definitely on the short side no matter what anyone says. However if it is at 175, it is more reasonable. 168 would be a travesty.

2. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    When did GGG ever get A side advantages ?? ROFLMAO
    Canelo robbed him blind TWICE & stole his titles
    Canelo is a PROVEN (punished NSAC style. lol ) Ped's abuser Who gets every advantage today. The NSAC upped the amount of Clenbuterol needed to fail the test in Nevada after that so that Clenelo can carry on with it without fear of it happening again. They even made stacking the wraps legal in Nevada too when Sanchez ROFL caught them doing it.
    By the way you mentioned the ludicrous " brick wraps" BS I take it you mean my friend Antonio Margarito huh?? Just like all the other Floyd/Canelo groupies thats all you come up with,try to attack an innocent man. Show me one iota of proof ANYONE has that Tony tried to load his gloves. You cannot the CSAC cannot & Richardson lied his butt off.
    NO plaster was ever claimed to be discovered by the lab that tested Tony's wraps who deemed them harmless.
    Try to defend your idols before condemning others.
    Any loading of wraps like Panama lewis & Louis Resto did was disgusting & if I believed for one minute he'd tried to cheat I'd be on his back worse than any of you
    Margarito had his good name & career tarnished by a BLATANT LIE about PLASTER BLOCKS by Nazim & was railroaded by the commission

Quina74 and DonnyMo like this.
  3. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Not even gonna read this clowns ramblings he's looney toons

4. shadow111

shadow111 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    It's Looney Tunes not Looney Toons. You can't even get your disses right can you.

5. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    As long as its not in Vegas & has no Vegas officials. Is a fair fight with the legitimate better man getting the win, I wouldnt complain either LOL We all know that would never happen

velagod likes this.
  6. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    ROFLMAO !! He's like a darn Skeeter He just cannot gve it up can he

7. lufcrazy

lufcrazy requiescat in pace Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    I've never cared about location or judges.

I can watch the fight myself and decide if I'm happy with the performance or not.

drenlou and bandeedo like this.
  8. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Thats how it should be but sadly as we all know that isnt always the way it goes. Location & judges affect the result more than the fighters talents these days

velagod likes this.
  9. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    Me either. That's all boxing is about. It's not about obsessing over judges or conspiracizing over results. Boxing is just about watching the fight, enjoying the action and making your own assessment about what happened. CJ's got it all wrong. He's not a true boxing fan because he doesn't focus on what boxing's truly about. He tries to turn boxing into a side show, making it about things that only detract from the sport rather than focusing on what makes boxing fun and engaging. Anyone who detracts from the sport as CJ does doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

Ph33rknot likes this.
  10. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    No you're just a petty detractor who doesn't respect the sport. You try to discredit the best fighters of our generation with your wild crazy loopy nonsensical conspiracies. That's not what boxing is about. You are detracting from what makes boxing great by trying to redirect everyone's focus away from the action and towards mindless nonsensical ramblings that do not serve boxing's interest. You're anti-fun CJ, boxing is supposed to be fun, interesting and engaging, you bring it down, and for that you should be ashamed of yourself.

Ph33rknot likes this.
  11. lufcrazy

Sep 15, 2009
    Of course it affects the result.

Doesn't affect the level of credit a fighter receives though.

Look how much credit Golovkin received for the fights with Canelo despite not getting the result.

12. lufcrazy

Sep 15, 2009
    People still holding the close fights with Golovkin, as if Canelo since then hasn't Jacobs, unified SMW and knocked out Kovalev.

Even if he'd have lost the fights with Golovkin, and gone on to do what he's done, he'd still be P4P number 1 right now.

Ph33rknot likes this.
  13. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    Of course. Desperation tactics on full display out of frustration over the kind of success Canelo has had. People like CJ just don't get what boxing's about. I can't imagine how miserable he must be in real life to need to maintain such a crappy persona on here.

14. bandeedo

bandeedo Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    its amazing to me how people cant seem to grasp this concept. it just shows how much people rely on what they are told is happening, because they dont have the ability to figure it out from what theyre seeing.

Ph33rknot and lufcrazy like this.
  15. drenlou

drenlou Most people DKSAB! Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Six for Canelo too.

Ph33rknot likes this.