Bob Arum...ufc = skinheads & homos

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Beenie, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Beenie

Beenie Evolve already! Full Member

Apr 12, 2008
    [yt]yE_tsPatoBU[/yt]
    Some interesting sound bytes regarding UFC, Mayweather, and hosting a possible fight at Yankee Stadium.

[yt]4Ry8-17Dbfk[/yt]

2. ufoalf

ufoalf Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Old man, set in his way. Nothing is going to change his mind. I suspect, at his age, open-mindedness is something that is just unavailable for use.

Than again, no matter how old you are, it's pretty ****ing low to insult the whole audience of MMA as skinheads and fighters as homosexuals. :lol:
    I guess ignorance is bliss.

3. Jeff Young

Jeff Young Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 5, 2009
    hahaha bob, who i'm not a fan of as well....but i will take arum and dibella over shaw and gbp most of the time....

arum is the only boxing promoter along with mayweather that attacks mma.....

roy jones thinks its the greatest thing since sliced bread....and talks about fighting anderson silva.....

mayweather said in a interview "mma is for beer drinkers"......its on youtube under "mayweather goes off on mma"

4. SouthpawSlayer

SouthpawSlayer Im coming for you Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    the only fighter they would like is kelly pavlik, its true and quite funny

5. Beenie

Beenie Evolve already! Full Member

Apr 12, 2008
    I wonder if what he says about UFC 100's ppv numbers being greatly exaggerated has any validity. :think

6. BigReg

BigReg Broad Street Bully Full Member

Jun 26, 2007
    "I've been to an MMA fight night and it's terrible. I admire Dana White and all the UFC guys as they've done very well. But for me it's junk, it's garbage. You've got guys rolling around on the ground and it's not a sport that shows great, great talent. The guys can't throw punches to save their ass and when a punch lands they've got no chin. They're not like boxers and aren't trained like them,"

"I look at the UFC audience and boxing audience as entirely different. Boxing's audience is largely ethnic and includes the hardcore fans who, like me, can't watch UFC. UFC's a bunch of skinhead white guys watching a bunch of people in the ring who also look like skinhead white guys. Ninety per cent of the MMA audience have tattoos — and I don't care because that's up to them,"

"But they aren't people who will have any interest in boxing. The only guy they might want to see is Kelly Pavlik. For me, and people like me, MMA is not something that they ever cared to see. It's horrible."

Damn, it looks like the Bobfather decided to go racial on this one.

7. rayhogan

rayhogan Dont worry Pac, you wont Full Member

Aug 26, 2006
    Unlike Arum, Dana gives mma fans the fights they want to see while Arum sometimes doesn't do that for boxing fans. Many hate Dana but atleast he puts up big fights on ppv while Arum sometimes doesn't.

8. saul_ir34

saul_ir34 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 6, 2007
    its basically true.
    The skinheads turned to MMA because all the minorities were ruling boxing and there was not white hope.
    MMA was basically all white americans for a while but of course the minorities are taken over that now so i think their popularity will go down. Just wait till brock gets taken out and alot of the fans will disappear.

I have always thought this.
    When i go watch a UFC fight at the bar its mostly white guys and a few of us minorities. They are annoying as ****.
    When i go to a boxing fight is usually all minorities and maybe maybe a few white guys. And we are usually all getting along great and bullshitting with each other.
    Way different atmosphere.

9. TFFP

TFFP The Eskimo

Nov 28, 2007
    Ouch.

Not really adviseable comments...

10. saul_ir34

saul_ir34 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 6, 2007
    YEa i cant wait to see all those rematches.

The talent pool isnt there to give them enough good fights like in boxing.
    I agree with you in boxing those fights dont often get made. But i will still take boxing any day of the week.

11. China_hand_Joe

China_hand_Joe Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 21, 2006
    The skinheads are told what fights they want to see, then they are given them.

Dana basically brainwashes them with effective promoting, on levels rarely seen in boxing outside of Manchester.

12. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    His argument is extremely dated.

13. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Dana robs his fighters worse than the Bob father.