Bob Arum...ufc = skinheads & homos

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Beenie, Sep 10, 2009.

1. truewarrior

truewarrior Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 3, 2008
  2. Brendan

Brendan Active Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2007
    Why wouldn't skinheads be into boxing as well? **** look at all the talented white European fighters out there today.

Arum is a grouchy old ****.

3. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    It's because that's not a sport it's a street fighting competition made into a sport. For me any sport that doesn't make it into the olympics is NOT a sport.

Do these guys hug each other missionary for gold medals?

4. boxingcar

boxingcar Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Now use that logic , and apply it for mma. You're pissed when people are generalizing an entire fanbase...On ther other hand , you're quick to do the same when mma is concerned. You're a hypocrite.

5. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    I never paid attention to what skin color are of fans that watch MMA or any other sport. That's not my point.

My point is that's garbage and whoever supports that enjoys street fighting. I don't care if they're black, white or whatever.

6. boxingcar

Oct 5, 2005
    it is a sport. It's a combat sport. There's rules , there's a ref. the Nevada State Athletic Commission is involved too. Some participants are legit olympic medal winners. (gold in greco wrestling , some in judo). MMA is a logical career continuity for judokas , or sambo artists , wrestlers because mma enables grapplers to dominate and use what they know best.

7. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    Still their gold medals don't represent MMA, it represents other sports.

8. boxingcar

Oct 5, 2005
    You're generalizing. But when someone does the same for boxing you don't accept it. You're a hypocrite.

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4924425&postcount=14

"it's only WWE fans who found something more "real" to follow and by WWE fans it automatically translates to street losers or children. "

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4901871&postcount=7

"it's not some trash that started recently inspired by Kimbo Slice"

9. boxingcar

Oct 5, 2005
    No **** sherlock. And it further proves that there's all types of participants. MMA wasn't waiting for Kimbo Slice to exist.

10. Brendan

Brendan Active Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2007
    Scar, you're a ****in' idiot.

11. Goose

Goose Russian oligarch Full Member

Mar 2, 2005
    you dont have a clue what you talking about dude. just disappear into bolivian already :lol:
    if you dont think that wrestling and martial arts require skills then you have never tried them in your life, how can you make these dumb statements with a straight face

12. Lance_Uppercut

Lance_Uppercut ESKIMO Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Wow...Scar acting holier then thou again. There's a surprise...

(Quick...Scar, reply about margarito now...)

:roll:

MMA is NOT just guys rolling around. I prefer boxing and always will. But I have friends who do get the big UFC PPV's, so I go and check it out on occasion. It's not my cup o tea, but it's interesting at times. And t's a different sport. And it DOES take skill despite what Capt. High Horse says. All the successful MMA fighters have one huge thing in common w/ successful boxers...they study their craft and TRAIN their asses off.:deal

13. USA_Pugilist

USA_Pugilist The Great White Hope Full Member

Sep 7, 2009
    MMA= Legitimate sport
    UFC= Affliction wearing meatheads

Arum was right but about the UFC not MMA. MMA has been around a LONG time. The UFC just have happened to make it a fad in america. thats right a fad. Dana White WILL **** up and UFC will fall and MMA will still go strong. If recent events are any indication Dana White has reached the point where his ego is getting in front of sound business logic. Like with the upcoming UFC fight that is on the same night as Mayweather/Marquez. White is trying to make it UFC vs. Boxing. In this case UFC will lose on the numbers alone. Because boxing is a world sport and the UFC(not MMA) is an american fad.

14. socrates

socrates THE ORIGINAL... Full Member

Sep 30, 2008
    the best fighter in the world isnt in the ufc! st pierre is the best fight in the ufc (athletic freak makes fmj look tame). scar u make nallege sound vaguely intelligent ,complete tool.

15. Lance_Uppercut

Lance_Uppercut ESKIMO Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    That's why so many of the top fighters are not American right? :lol: