BodyBuilder and Fitness model discussion page

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by Anglosaxon, Nov 10, 2012.

1. cutthroat22

cutthroat22 New Member Full Member

May 31, 2012
    IGNORE TROLLS

yeh, bio oil helps a bit, I get stretch marks or did when I last bulked and bio helped them fade a bit, think I payed eight quid from boots.

Right dirty bulk day today, pancakes and icecream, cinema food and i'm getting a take away pizza in a bit.

2. Anglosaxon

Anglosaxon FASTEST HANDS ON ESB Full Member

Jul 21, 2008
    I saw the new Bond, Skyfall yesterday, really good!

I haven't used a bag for ages, like literally ages, but it does get a good sweat going, I decided to use it more after this,it will help cut me a little more:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=843wApuNH3Q[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwgHZN2HN8w[/ame]

3. Anglosaxon

Anglosaxon FASTEST HANDS ON ESB Full Member

Jul 21, 2008
    I am obsessed with this song in the gym too. Infact I love Stone Sour in general, often their music is quite melancholy but powerful, the singer is the lead vocalist from Slipknot too, which makes some of his songs so surprising, but very powerful vocalist and song writer!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC5qcIhDA9g[/ame]

That's a gym motivator!

4. El Puma

El Puma between rage and serenity Full Member

Jan 8, 2006
    The beast is out of it's slumber. Cheers.

5. TVLPC

TVLPC Member Full Member

Jan 16, 2011
    Probably old news but how did he get his ass handed to him? Cried to the mods about what?

6. El Puma

Jan 8, 2006
    Oh it's more or less a throwaway comment on my part. Anglo beat him to the point where he had to make an alt. I admire his knowledge but he is a **** of the highest order.

I was ready to give an example but it appears the search engine is disabled. Will update soon as it's up.

7. TVLPC

TVLPC Member Full Member

Jan 16, 2011
    Thanks for replying so quickly El Puma. Yes, hard to not see the narcissism and feeling of superiority in his posts. I was wondering how long it would take before he developed a "fan club" around here. :D

8. dealt_with

dealt_with Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Apr 27, 2012
    :rofl:rofl The **** are you ****s talking about? If it's the thread I remember I just made a couple of posts talking about the mental issues of bodybuilders, I have no idea why the thread would be deleted. Nice to know I've got some people taking so much notice of what I say, I better start taking this **** seriously :lol:

9. pichuchu

pichuchu Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 13, 2011
    IGNORING BOTH TROLLS
    @cut was there a special occasion or you just feel like pigging out?

10. Smudger

Smudger Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Cheat day Saturday is my guess :yep

I had KFC yesterday, fully loaded with gravy mmmmmmmm. Wasn't at all filling though.

11. pichuchu

pichuchu Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Its cheat ****ing weekend for me.
    Such a comfort eater it pisses me off but **** it. Theres more to life this week then my weight and my physique

12. cutthroat22

May 31, 2012
    Well I went upto my gfs in Wales so it's hard to eat what I usually do, that said though I'm just not worrying too much about what I eat on this bulk, went the pancake shop and had Nutella, peanut butter and ice cream on pancakes for breakfast this morning. Had 3 days off the gym and can't wait to get back in there tomorrow.

13. Jdsm

Jdsm Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Peanut butter pancakes? Do want!

I love peanut butter. I only get PB&Co brand though, so much better than any other stuff I've had.

14. El Puma

Jan 8, 2006
    Mmmmmm....peanut butter pancakes and Nutella.

15. cutthroat22

May 31, 2012
    It wasn't as great as its sounds, It's a bit too dry, preferred the Nutella and ice cream only one. If I get pb it's gotta be whole earth.