Bogdan Dinu:“I’ll Arrest Miller’s Rise”

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by radupidu, Nov 16, 2018.

1. radupidu

radupidu Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2010
    UNBEATEN ROMANIAN POLICE OFFICER PLANS TO CUFF ‘BIG BABY’ ON SATURDAY

Bogdan Dinu believes he will shut Jarrell Miller up and crash into the top Heavyweight scene when they clash at the Kansas Star Arena in Mulvane, KS on Saturday night, live on DAZN.

Dinu and Miller’s clash will open the doors to some of the biggest names in the division in 2019, and ‘Big Baby’ Miller has been typically outspoken in calling to face a big-name British fighter should he emerge with the win in Kansas – and told Dinu at today’s press conference that he will KO him in spectacular style.

The Romanian – who is a special services police officer as well as unbeaten Heavyweight contender – is glad the talking is all over, and the 32 year old, who has sparred many rounds with World ruler Anthony Joshua, is confident of causing an upset. “Jarrell is a good talker but I don’t care, I catch guys like him every morning,” said Dinu. “The talking stops on Saturday night. It’s so exciting for me to fight in America, it’s a great opportunity. My team have given me an amazing chance and its’ up to me to take it. “I have worked hard for many years to get this opportunity and I want to do a great job on Saturday night. “I have a lot of experience and I have no fear of him, I know I can beat him, my style and my heart is enough to win the fight.

“I’ve sparred many excellent fighters like Anthony Joshua. That’s great experience, he’s a great champion and a real gentleman. He deserves his place as the best in the world. “It was a great test for me to see where I am and being with AJ motivated me, taught me a lot and it was valuable. We did a lot of rounds before Wladimir Klitschko and the Carlos Takam fights.” Dinu’s clash with Miller is part of a huge night of action in Kansas in association with KO Night Boxing with a host of stars and local talents in action.

Rock0052 and SnatchBox like this.
  2. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I was big on Dinu years ago, but he moved on such a snail pace that it seems there's no momentum at all.
    Maybe he should make a flashy padwork vid, to get the casuals riled up. That seems to do the trick for others.

Sphillips, minemax, Rock0052 and 2 others like this.
  3. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    How much of an upset will this be?

4. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Very interesting fight. Big test for both guys. Dinu hasn't fought anyone with a pulse but he passes the eye test, big, pretty fast, solid power at the lower level and some decent skills. But you have to wonder what will happen if Miller tests him.

Miller himself hasn't fought anyone decent but still beaten guys a level or 2 above anyone Dinu has fought as a pro. Dinu looks like the better boxer but Miller could overcome that by simply out working him, manhandling him and mauling him.

Think it will come down to if Dinu has the power to hurt Miller. He can out box Miller and land on him but if he can't dissuade him from walking him down he'll get overwhelmed like most of Miller opposition. But if he can hurt Miller or at least make him respect his power then Miller will be forced out of his usual game and he either presses it and gets stopped or just looks to survive and loses a decision.

I'm picking Dinu to upset the favourite.

5. Sandman_

Sandman_ Undisputed Full Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Big Baby wallops this walloper.

Vykus and Boon like this.
  6. Brighton bomber

Apr 4, 2005
    Miller has come in heavy at the weigh in at 315bs.

Dinu in contrast has weighed in in at 237lbs, his lowest weight in 6 years.

Feeling more confident in my pick that Dinu upsets Miller.

7. Russell

Russell VIP Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2007
    I put $20 bucks on it. Think it has good inherent value whether or not he gets blasted out in a round. I've certainly seen worse +800 spots.

KiwiMan and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  8. SnatchBox

SnatchBox Boxing Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Dang I was team Dinu before I saw he was a pig hope Miller KO this thug

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    CutThroatFade and Boon like this.
  9. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Big Belly by TKO

Bustajay, lewis gassed and minemax like this.
  10. sean

sean pale peice of pig`s ear Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    i agree with your analysis and the eye test
    dinu looks decent
    just i have never heard of his opponents
    but he has good fundamentals
    good legs/handspeed/blocks shots on his arms well

i dont think he carries much power /albeit he puts his punches together well with speed and with variety

if dinu has great stamina he could i agree nick this

but we dont know anything about dinu`s heart//will to win / mental toughness

this is what makes me pick miller/
    but on technical abilty/styles dinu has the height/speed/style/lightness on his feet /variety
    to win the fight and i think a lot of people will be surprised of how this fight goes early.

i just think that you have to make miller repsect your power and not trundle forward which is what i expect top happen .

but if i was team miller i would not have picked dinu as an opponent
    no win fight .

marting and radupidu like this.
  11. radupidu

radupidu Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2010
    :lol:

A.C.A.B.

But Dinu isnt a regular dirty copper, he's like the SWAT in the US, I respesct those dudes, they get called in the most nastiest of situations

minemax and SnatchBox like this.
  12. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    This content is protected

lovely girl on the left.

dinu in great shape.

13. anjawnaymiz

anjawnaymiz Can we get Ivan Dychko some momentum Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Dinu is gonnaknock a few burgers out of that fat lump, I can’t wait!

14. Brighton bomber

Apr 4, 2005
    Damn Miller is a big unit. He looks more like a strongman than a boxer.

Dinu looks in great shape, the extended training camp after his fight with Tom Dallas was cancelled clearly helped.

lewis gassed likes this.
  15. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Miller ices Dinu early

Dinu is completely and utterly unprepared for this level of opponent, and has had a very poor career thus far.

Dinu has let whatever early promise he had atrophy

Vykus likes this.