Bogdan Dinu:“I’ll Arrest Miller’s Rise”

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by radupidu, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Dinu will look good for a round or two, everyone does, but like everyone else, he'll gas early, and Miller will overwelm and grind him into the ground. I dont know how his critics and haters seem to think this pattern is aviodable. You need serious size, power, footwork and stamina to beat Miller, Dinu hasnt got any. Nice guy and a good fighter though, hope this is the start of a relationship with Dinu and Matchroom and they can get the lad some good fights in the UK.

Rock0052 likes this.
  2. Perkin Warbeck

Perkin Warbeck Boxing aficionado banned Full Member

Nov 4, 2017
    Even if Dinu outboxes Miller by a wide margin, he won't win a decision in the US against an American boxer.

He needs a KO to win this, and I think Miller will be very difficult to stop.

MrTombourineMan and Inglis_1 like this.
  3. Rock0052

Rock0052 VIP Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2006
    Imagine giving Jarrett Hurd the advantage of not needing to make weight at 154 while his opponents still do, and that's what most heavyweights are up against in Miller.

I think it'd be sweet to see the upset since I've been following Dinu's career for a long time (and I think he's capable of it), but Big Baby is sold short on here. He's not built to win rounds early; he's built to win wars of attrition and grind you down. Until his chin gives out, he's not an easy out for anyone.

4. caligula4

caligula4 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 13, 2011
    One word and three characters. KFC. Miller won't be able to stop himself from his 300lbs+ withdrawals after a round or two. Dinu win by countout DQ.

5. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Dinu looks weak

6. Inglis_1

Inglis_1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 4, 2018
    I'd like to see Dinu get up here but feel that Miller's team wouldn't have taken the fight if they thought it could go either way so Miller by mid rounds stoppage.

Perkin Warbeck likes this.
  7. JMotrain

JMotrain Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 30, 2005
    I doubt it, just because Miller stopped an Adamek who is a good six years past his prime doesn't mean he will stop Dinu early. The better opponents Miller has faced (Wach, Washington, and Duhapus) all made it into the later rounds. Miller is not a big one punch KO artist, he wears you down through pressure.

I think Miller wins by a late round stoppage or grinds out a decision. BUT I do think Dinu is better than people give him credit for and he has the ability to pull off the upset if he moves and doesn't get dragged into a war.

8. Curtis Lowe

Curtis Lowe Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Agreed. Miller will simply overpower Dinu. Dinu will not be able to deal with the size and pressure Miller puts on him.

9. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Dinu has never been past 6 rounds against weak opposition. What makes anyone think he will last 12 rounds against the biggest, most imposing and most exhausting heavyweight in the division who has gone 12 rounds no sweat against a durable world title contender? Miller by TKO in 6.

radupidu likes this.
  10. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004

Nope...the one on the right.:eeeeek:

lepinthehood likes this.
  11. radupidu

radupidu Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Jarrell Miller: I'll Impose Will On Dinu & Get Him Out Of There

Jarrell Miller took close looks at footage of Bogdan Dinu’s fights posted on YouTube and his upcoming opponent’s record.

He isn’t impressed.

Not with Dinu’s aggression against pedestrian opposition. Not with his unblemished record (18-0, 14 KOs). And not with the unbeaten Romanian’s eight-fight knockout streak.

“He’s never been in there with any guy close to what I bring to the table,” Miller told *******.com. “He has a good record, but the guys that he’s fought weren’t so great. You know, he’s ranked up there in the division. The main thing is just getting in there and doing what I’ve gotta do. I don’t care about what he’s done or what he’s gonna do. I’m gonna impose my will and get him out of there.”

He tries to be aggressive with guys that are trying to survive,” Miller said. “A lot of the guys he’s fought were survivors. So he’s really aggressive in a lot of his fights that I’ve seen. But he’s never fought anybody that really wanted to be the aggressor in the fight. It looks like he’s a little bit taller than me, about like a quarter of an inch, really light, not a heavy puncher. But the thing is that when you fight somebody that comes forward and throws punches, and throws bombs and punches like my damn self, it’s a whole different fight. I’ve not really seen him back up in a fight. His thing is about coming forward. Nobody backs up ‘Big Baby’ – period.

12. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Dinu is an unknown quantity but you have to expect Miller to get a stoppage.

13. pistal47

pistal47 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2007
    Miller is gonna mollywhop this dInk. Miller is an actual fighter and actually fights, this Romanian circus clam is a ****ing police officer first and foremost for ****s sake.

14. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    from the winnings i got from hooker vs saucedo, i put £15 on dinu, but i do feel miller will be too much in the end.

15. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    shut your hole.