Bones Back in Time for UFC MSG Card

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by rekcutnevets, Sep 19, 2018.

1. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    So looks like they have scrapped the Romero VS Gustaffson fight and Jones is fighting Gustafson on the 29/12 UFC 232 card as main event with the Nunes v Cyborg as main undercard fight and the MSG card still has no main event which likely means Diaz v Poirier will be the main event

2. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Disgusting decision. Should of been banned for 4 years. His a snitch and a cheat.

3. rekcutnevets

rekcutnevets Black Sash Full Member

May 25, 2007
    Who is Jon Jones ratting on? Many have said for years that the Jackson Winkeljohn team was dirty. Is exposing them as a drug ring big enough for them to reduce his suspension by 33 months? Chael thinks Jones has some info regarding the NFL.

Skip to 7:20
    This content is protected

This content is protected

4. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Should be Gustafsson/Blachowicz II for the interim title. Too rational of a decision for the corrupt UFC though. Cheats like Lesnar and Jones are rewarded for their transgressions and only given slaps on the wrist as punishment. Shits a farce at this point. Sometimes I don't know why I follow this stuff anymore....

Francis75 likes this.
  5. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    Drugs are rife in most sports

Just a case of if you're liked and can generate dough you get a free pass

6. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Real world logic and UFC logic are at opposite ends of the spectrum. :lol:

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  7. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    UFC decides to headline this MSG card with Shevchenko vs Eubanks Flyweight title fight LOL

Oneirokritis and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  8. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    UFC apparently looking at Cormier vs Derrick Lewis to headline UFC230, it's a total mismatch but it's better then Shevchenko v Eubanks headlining I guess.
    They probably trying to take advantage of Lewis new found popularity after his hail mary KO win and post fight interview which has helped gain a huge following on his social media accounts, I've been following him for a while seems like a cool funny guy but Cormier will maul him if the fight gets made