Box Nation on bt sport. More details

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by bladesman, Jan 20, 2017.

1. bladesman

bladesman Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2015
  2. boxingcrazy

boxingcrazy Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 3, 2010
    so does that mean i can cancel my subscription and see all the show? i thought there was still going to be 20 shows on boxnation only?

3. thornpipe

thornpipe Active Member Full Member

May 11, 2016
    Looks like if you subscribe to bt sports you get boxnation free (as long as your not with virgin) could this be that all the shows stay on boxnation and are never shown on bt sport?

4. bladesman

May 31, 2015
    It's always been said the full channel was joining just some fights, i'm guessing smaller ones, won't be simulcast on bt sport.

5. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    Afaik thsts still the case.
    You will get 20 nights of boxing from boxnation delivered through BT and maybe a little more content, in way of fights.
    If your a BN customer only, then you get more fight nights and more content, im guessing here they mean things like bunces show etc.
    Plus all the content they show from there archives.

6. bladesman

May 31, 2015
    the box nation channel is joining bt. How do 'box nation' customers get more?! The full channel is joining the bt package!! What part of 24/7 coverage is making you think otherwise?

7. crixus85

crixus85 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Yes, originally they said that an extra 10 shows were to be "exclusive" to B/N subscribers.
    Clarification, I hope, will come from the announcement due on Monday that Steve Bunce mentioned last night. Either we get the whole lot on B/T or we have to have both B/T and B/N, which is it?

8. crixus85

crixus85 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2014
    So the deal with B/T B/N has been pushed back to April with some good fights announced. Looks like I'll be keeping the B/N subscription until at lest then, in the hope that there is clarification on the subscriptions at an early date.

9. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Im still very confused by the whole thing tbh. I thought BT customers get 20 cards with an additional 10 exclusive to BN customers plus the international content?

10. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    What I've seen of BTs news yesterday are we sure they will be around to start this boxing platform off!!! £8billion pounds lost in a day? This has to be serious unless it's all exaggerated through the press. Hope not as looking forward to this deal.

11. bladesman

May 31, 2015
    Feb 24th bt sport customers get boxnation for no added cost. The channel. 24/7

20 Fights will be shown on box nation AND bt Sport 1

10 just on box nation but any bt sport customer has box nation

(Not on virgin yet)