Boxing historians/aficionados give their take on Pretty Boy Floyd vs Lomachenko

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MVC!, May 21, 2018.

1. MVC!

MVC! The Best Ever Full Member

Nov 5, 2013
    This content is protected

JannyG and Pimp C like this.
  2. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    No, get it straight, drooling sycophantic Floyd nuthuggers and dickriders give their take.

aaalbert, Slowhand, str1 and 10 others like this.
  3. WalcottsBentFace

WalcottsBentFace Member banned Full Member

May 12, 2018
    Donaire has it right ;) And why does the dumbass interview have to moan and groan after he asked the question and got an answer? SMH

mark ant likes this.
  4. MVC!

MVC! The Best Ever Full Member

Nov 5, 2013
    :nonono

Intellectual historians:rosstheboss

mark ant likes this.
  5. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Uninformed goobers.

aaalbert, Howitzer1888, BCS8 and 2 others like this.
  6. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
  7. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Mayweather supporters and apologists often times come across as slight homo. They just do. What is so exciting about a guy who spent the majority of his career disengaging and potshotting? And prancing around the ring?

Whenever I see a hardcore Mayweather fan they always seem a little off. Usually acting a little gay. Whenever you see a Mayweather groupie you already know he has zero appreciation for toughness.

8. WalcottsBentFace

WalcottsBentFace Member banned Full Member

May 12, 2018
    14:40

9. vnyc

vnyc Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Floyd is one of the best ever, no question, but these people are just a dumb asses who always pick black fighter to win and even if I would pick Floyd myself , that would be because he’s bigger and belongs to at least one weight class above loma ,anyway these crackheads are nothing more but bigots, so let’s not overestimate their opinions.
    Same day weigh-ins would not take boxer’s skill away from him, but would eliminate weight bullies from the game and then we would not talk Floyd vs pac, or floyd vs loma.

rodney likes this.
  10. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I often think that even if every woman on earth suddenly found PBF incredibly repulsive, that he'd still be able to get all the ass he wanted just by visiting these forums ;)

tinman and Skins like this.
  11. puncherschance

puncherschance Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 3, 2012
    I used to be the biggest Floyd hater but after he made pac look amateurish I have learned to respect his greatness. Floyd is the single greatest fighter of our lifetime and he is leagues above #2 whomever that maybe. As great as Loma can be he will never come close to the level of greatness that pac (8 titles in 8 weight divisions) much less Floyd has attained.

12. travolt

travolt Trolling the trolls Full Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Lol

He made him look so amateurish that he was the one clearly stunned in the 4th, then the 6th, and declared the loser by none other than Holyfield.

13. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Lol that’s it,knew there was something very off in that gym,there’s this huge freak with long hair and a deep voice in there who always chimes in lol.

14. blackbolt396

blackbolt396 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Holyfield, lol , 118-110 forever.

15. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Unfortunately there is racism in this world however this is boxing. In a matchup between Floyd Mayweather and Vassily Lomachenko at 130/135 Pounds the answer will be Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather decisively. I would have to go by stoppage. The question is actually disrespectful because Lomachenko great fighter that he is does not have the same bodywork of achievements as Floyd. The guys in the Mayweather include former world champions and trainers like Eddie Mustapha Mohammed and active professional champions. Nonito Donaire was an excellent world champion and a very nice classy guy. Please check on YouTube he and Carl Frampton after their recent contest in Belfast. I happen to think he is wrong in his assessment of this fantasy matchup. Also Erroll Spence Jr makes key points as regards Gervonta Tank Davis stopping Lomachenko. I agree with Spence Jr’s assessment. I give props to Lomachenko for getting up the floor to. Eat Linares but he will lose to Davis, definitely Mikey Garcia and not sure he will beat 19 year old Devin Haney right now not to talk of later when he will definitely lose.