Boxing vs. MMA: NO Contest!!!

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by JERMZ BOXING, Mar 5, 2010.

1. JERMZ BOXING

JERMZ BOXING Mr. Know-it-all Full Member

Dec 28, 2006
    MMA fans respond all the time, what IM wating for is an opposite rap video put together well like the way I did and use that as a respond... what im saying is this, as a mexican we grow up believeing that if u fight a guy, drop him, u HAVE to let him get up, its a pride thing , unwritten rule of mexicans, and if you KICK HIM while he's down, YOUR A *****...why do you think MEXICAN BOXERS are always forward brawlers??? CUZ THATS THE CULTURE WE LIVE IN...traces back to the azteks and mayans... shouldnt KICK your opponent, where do you think the phrase was coined "mano a mano"?(hand to hand) .... exactly.... cuz ur judged by the way you fight...if you drop the dude and start kicking him and knockem out , your a coward, if you drop the guy with a punch and HE gets up and KNOCKS YOU OUT, BOTH OF YOU ARE MEN...its a mexican thing....

2. snakey112

snakey112 Active Member Full Member

Sep 26, 2009
    dumb video, a pro mma fighter and a pro boxer would make any of you look like a *****, you pussies who sit behind your computer screens should respect both sports with fighters who actually have the balls to get in the ring/cage and fight.

3. EleventhHour

EleventhHour Got Dat Black & Gold Soul Full Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Haha Jermz, that was awesome. Good for you.

4. Dynamite Kid

Dynamite Kid "I Must Break You" Full Member

Jan 31, 2008
    I understand your point of view. I really do. And I love Mexican's for the way they fight. I'm Puerto Rican and I'll openly admit Julio Cesar Chavez is probably still till this day my #1 idol, and I'm 25 yrs old. However Combat has evolved since the days you're talking about.

When you fight a man (paticularly me) if I knock you down, I'm gonna finish you. If it's not by Boxing rules, then I have every right to. That's the way I was taught. I hope to one day make it as a Fighter. Wether it's MMA or Boxing (because I do both) makes no difference to me. I am a fan of FIGHTING in general.

When you say, dropping a man & let him get up, then that's the way you were taught, and that's cool. I for one speak for sure when I say if (or when) I drop you then that means you're hurt. Why would I let you get up and possibly recover to get me back? I'd have to be a dumbass. I aim to finish fights, not continue them. If it's Boxing rules then I understand, but you aren't talking generally about Boxing. You're referencing to the Azteks and the Mayans.

Asian culture, has taught us that you CAN infact kick your opponent. You can also knee, and elbow him as well. So when you say "mano y mano", if it's not under Boxing rules, then that means I have more arsonal than you do, and chances are you belong to me. That doesn't make me a coward at all. Just more of a complete Fighter than you are. I'm extremely proud of my Training in Boxing, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu & Muay Thai. In fact, my Muay Thai is a Boxing base Dutch version of Muay Thai since my trainers are from Holland. We use ALOT of hands in our Kickboxing, since most of the coaches converted from Boxing and changed the sport of Dutch Muay Thai forever.

Anyone who makes a song (as you're waiting for) about Boxing to credit it, the way the video in this thread discredits MMA is no Fight fan. It's childish, it's immature, and all Combat Sports should be respected. Period.

5. san rafael

san rafael 0.00% lemming Full Member

Jun 11, 2008
  6. BoxingChaos

BoxingChaos ***.BoxingChaos.com Full Member

Dec 9, 2009
    Lol anyone that listens to this fake ass brotha with them fake ass blue eyes is on crack. The boy is gay and that is a fact. Gay men enjoy watching other men roll around on the ground it's equivalent to heterosexual men who enjoy cat fights and women wrestling in bikinis. MMA is for the GAY. Boxing is great and is for the straight.

7. BoxingChaos

Dec 9, 2009
    lol well said carnal. The only thing that is missing from MMA is pinching and pulling hair. hahahaha that just might take this silly sport to the next level.

MMA is for the Gay. Boxing is great and is for the straight

:tong

8. boxingscience

boxingscience Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 5, 2010
    what a thick **** that guy is, that's what MMA is doing, it's attracting grade-A muppets like this. no MMA fighter at floyd's weight is going to last twelve rounds in boxing with queensbury rules as floyd would be landing too many punches, which eventually it's going to hurt, either that or their face is going to be busted with all the punishment they'll be taking.

9. san rafael

san rafael 0.00% lemming Full Member

Jun 11, 2008
    +1

10. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Great video, really nice. But LOGICALLY, there's nothing wrong with fighting like MMA guys, there are no rules that say you should only fight with your fists. I mean that knee that guy landed in the video, that's pretty brutal.

That said I enjoy watching boxing way more than MMA, it's not even on my radar. I'll watch some fights but not even close to the way I follow boxing.

11. BoxingChaos

Dec 9, 2009
    I just watched it again and I have to say it is even better the second time around. Will have to watch it again until I learn the song by heart hahahaha

Germz, just post the lyrics so I can sing along ty.

12. BoxingChaos

Dec 9, 2009
  13. SonOfCuba

SonOfCuba Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Yoh that was pretty impressive, good work buddy.

14. luciuslim

luciuslim Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 16, 2009
  15. MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle Mexican Powerhouse Full Member

May 7, 2009
    Awesome video man. Some great points in there.